Mannnn, bitter girls can do some GRIMEY ##*@ (Story)

This happened to a friend of a friend.His now ex-gf purchased him a $1200 watch while they were still happily together and once things went sour he sold it. She had some remorse about it and called him up on some " oh i want the watch back " and he basically told her @##!% he doesnt have it . So about an hr. Later the cops show up to his door saying she reported that a watch was stolen from her room that she purchased for her father. To make it even worst her father co-signed the story for her so dude got arrested, had to post bail and now has to go to court for this nonsense.. I dont know what id do if i was in this situation, but no way could she get away with this with no consequences
30t6p3b.gif

This happened to a friend of a friend.His now ex-gf purchased him a $1200 watch while they were still happily together and once things went sour he sold it. She had some remorse about it and called him up on some " oh i want the watch back " and he basically told her @##!% he doesnt have it . So about an hr. Later the cops show up to his door saying she reported that a watch was stolen from her room that she purchased for her father. To make it even worst her father co-signed the story for her so dude got arrested, had to post bail and now has to go to court for this nonsense.. I dont know what id do if i was in this situation, but no way could she get away with this with no consequences
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Damn man. That is most foul. Ya boy should've lied or gave her a fake movado watch.

Henzy should've taught her.

Pics?
nerd.gif
Roast maybe? Maybe more?

Damn man. That is most foul. Ya boy should've lied or gave her a fake movado watch.

Henzy should've taught her.

Pics?
nerd.gif
Roast maybe? Maybe more?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Friend of a friend, eh?

We all saw the jailhouse TV son.

#YouAintGottaLieCraig

where he watched the superbowl game at.
it's probably that indian chick henry told me he was dating on xboxlive when he was asking me for gift ideas months ago.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom