Man vs. Food Appreciation Vol. Om Nom Nom

Originally Posted by Club29

I honestly think if I took like 3 or 4 bong hits, i could put away some of those challenges.

So true. And speaking of which, is there anything worse in the entire world then watching this show stoned off you $!# at 11:30 at night with no food in the house? You just sit there hoping something magically appears.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Just thinking of the milk shake challenge makes me
sick.gif

I knew he wouldn't finish that, IDK how that's even possible.
laugh.gif

the 6 pound milkshake or whatever! that was insane. and honestly not worth it.
but i also thought he finished the whole thing?

but another good food show is when the put to good food places against eachother and see who makes the best food. I forgot the name of it tho.

This has to be one of the most overrated shows on tv. I missed the season premier. Let me guess what happened: He went to some hole-in-the-wall, ordered an extravagantly named "meal" and was required to eat it with some ridiculous constraints. And in the battle of man v. food, man won. You guys honestly get a kick out of watching a guy eat six "mega" hot wings? You can't really argue that its interesting because its difficult. If that were the case, we should be watching fat people walk tight ropes or idiots take the LSAT or Dubya complete a sentence.

The 5 sandwich challenge at that place in New Brunswick was disgusting.
sick.gif
I didn't think he could do that.

But all the hot-food challenges I feel like I could beat him. Like that Shut-up Juice pulled pork sandwich and the 4-horseman burger challenge.

He is mad corny though. I was always wondering if he got to eat for free because all the restaurant proprietors always looked mad when they had to talk to him.
laugh.gif

This show is starting to annoy me, Travel is only playing reruns of this show 15 hours a day...

hes from brooklyn son. but he doesnt rep it hard enough. he seriously went to chicago and praised the deep dish. [50 cent]the %#!$ happen to you? [/50 cent]

shows awesome. but i think i would much rather have anthony bourdains job. he really has the dream job.

this dude lives a few blocks away from me, his mom was and probably still is a teacher @ my old public school.

This show gets boring after awhile. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on the other hand never gets boring.

Originally Posted by iAllan

This show is starting to annoy me, Travel is only playing reruns of this show 15 hours a day...

QFT!!!

This and No Reservations. I don't need all that sarcasm and gluttony.

Dhani Tackles the Globe should be in that position...but no! they make him have ONE showing a week at 10/11PM on MONDAY.

Thats it.

However you find these other shows on repeat like they're about to go off-air. Its disgusting.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by Club29

I honestly think if I took like 3 or 4 bong hits, i could put away some of those challenges.

So true. And speaking of which, is there anything worse in the entire world then watching this show stoned off you $!# at 11:30 at night with no food in the house? You just sit there hoping something magically appears.
eyes.gif
Man this happens to me once or twice a week.  I just
pimp.gif
and I'm flipping through the channels and see this guy eating pounds of the most amazing food and I get caught drooling.  I have to block that channel.

This dude always blinds himself on spice challenges.

You'd think he'd learn not to rub his eyes.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

dude is the biggest slob on tv.  
laugh.gif
Came in here to say this.  He can keep that job, dude is going to die soon, plus you know he doesn't get buns.  The fact that he acts like a total db really kills the show for me too.  Bourdain has the sweetest job.  Goes around doing whatever he wants, gets drunk, experiences different cultures, dude is living the dream.  Adam Richmond doesn't even hardly eat good food, most of these challenges are junk food, along with the places he checks out before the challenges.

The mf'ers at United airlines had the audacity to show this on my flight from Chicago to Sacramento, and all they gave us was a bag of peanuts.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

hes from brooklyn son. but he doesnt rep it hard enough. he seriously went to chicago and praised the deep dish. [50 cent]the %#!$ happen to you? [/50 cent]
indifferent.gif

I have never seen him eat something on that show and not acted as if it was the best thing he has ever tasted.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom