Man vs. Food Appreciation Vol. Om Nom Nom

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Love this show.
If I visit a city he's been in I always try to eat at the places he's been at. Food looks tooooo good
But like I said before if I were to ever do one of these challenges, I'd be like the Gatorade G series:
The before:
pimp.gif

During:
Eagle%27s-Deli-Burger.jpg
eek.gif

I love this show 
pimp.gif

R.I.P. to dude though he eats some outrageous crap. 

I would die for his job no pun 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

The first sandwich is the Double Bypass Burger from this burger joint (I forgot the name) in Atlanta.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for buns
Beef patty
Fried Egg
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'll have Keef find out the name. 

Love this show but it's the perfect example of American excess.
laugh.gif
I much prefer Anthony Bourdain's show. That man is living the dream.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

I did the beths challenge in seattle that he failed and it wasn't even that hard.

are you a seattle native?

dozen eggs with cheese
eek.gif

Yes sir.

12 eggs, 5 slices of cheese, 3 scoops of chili, 2 scoops of salsa, 2 scoops of sour cream, 2 POUNDS of hashbrowns, and 4 slices of toast. Took me 32 minutes.

It was cheap too like barely over 10 bucks.

Damn... had trip planned to go up to Seattle and I was gonna see what spots MVF had visited
laugh.gif
... but it got canceled.
tired.gif

dude is the biggest slob on tv.  
laugh.gif

my friend looks like him but about 100 + pounds lighter.

this show isn't a good look for america when you got starvation in other parts of the world...

on the other hand, this show is great. some of these challenges are wild (even
sick.gif
). mostly i find them unnecessary.
but this show is mad informative and interesting, its def worth checking out the man vs food wikipedia page if you're heading to a city and want to check out a dope spot to eat.

plus, the show def gets you in the mood to eat
pimp.gif

those nachos he punished in philly...(philly cheese steak nachos) look so bomb....and i dont even eat beef.

I feel bad for him sometimes, especially whe he eat a giganic meal so fast. Bet he doesn't like the taste sometimes too.

love the show

but......

anthony bourdain no reservations > bizarre foods > man vs food

I did the beths challenge in seattle that he failed and it wasn't even that hard.

dozen eggs with cheese
eek.gif

Yes sir.

12 eggs, 5 slices of cheese, 3 scoops of chili, 2 scoops of salsa, 2 scoops of sour cream, 2 POUNDS of hashbrowns, and 4 slices of toast. Took me 32 minutes.

3234593417_20b413326e.jpg

Spoiler [+]
cdnet.myxer.com.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

dozen eggs with cheese
eek.gif

Yes sir.

Spoiler [+]
cdnet.myxer.com.gif

I could eat that in 5 minutes if i was high

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by TheHype

The first sandwich is the Double Bypass Burger from this burger joint (I forgot the name) in Atlanta.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for buns
Beef patty
Fried Egg
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'll have Keef find out the name. 
The Vortex Bar & Grill
i had a similar burger there called the Coronary bypass burger and finished the whole thing with a side plate of french fries, my homeboys had the 
eek.gif
 face after i got done because they couldnt finish theirs

Want to see this get tackled

vermonster.jpg

The Vermonster is frequently used in fundraising efforts, where teams pay to compete against other teams in a race to complete the Vermonster.[sup][1][/sup]

Ingredients:

sick.gif

this dude kinda grosses me out when he OVER eats. Like whats the point? What kind of macho dumb #*!* is that? Man vs. Food.

I do like getting tips on good restaurants because I travel a lot and love to try new places but on a FEW episodes this guy or someone else has urled from smashing too much. #*!* is gross.

I only watch when my girl watches

I honestly think if I took like 3 or 4 bong hits, i could put away some of those challenges.

I've eatin two pound patties with grilled chese in between them. Took me an hour but I did it. Very high plus I made sure I took my time and made room beforehand.

This show is alright the host is kinda corny but its way better than that other food show where that dude goes to some remote Asian village and eats goat testicles or something. Why would anyone watch that?

Just thinking of the milk shake challenge makes me
sick.gif

I knew he wouldn't finish that, IDK how that's even possible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

dozen eggs with cheese
eek.gif

Yes sir.

Spoiler [+]
cdnet.myxer.com.gif

i feel like ive developed heart problems just for looking at that too long

Back
Top Bottom