Man sucker punches kid, gets beat down, then shoots gun in a fit of road rage Vol. White on White cr

i'm amazed at how fast homie came through from the passenger side

I thought I was the only one lol. It was like there was one guy in the driver and he split into two people to fight.

Also, lol at all the comments about his wife. Y'all are right though, she could get it.

NT is funny. Younger dudes may (or may not) have provoked it. We do see the end result is two on one fight. Y'all think that is cool? Yea the dude threw the first punch, but why couldn't the kid just go heads up?

you sound like a solid friend

some cat walks up and sucker punches my boy we all bangin out 2 on 1 or 6 on 1 whatever you dont want them kind of problems dont swing on dudes point blank no such thing as a fair fight

NT is funny. Younger dudes may (or may not) have provoked it. We do see the end result is two on one fight. Y'all think that is cool? Yea the dude threw the first punch, but why couldn't the kid just go heads up?
you sound like a solid friend

some cat walks up and sucker punches my boy we all bangin out 2 on 1 or 6 on 1 whatever you dont want them kind of problems dont swing on dudes point blank no such thing as a fair fight
this.  If both guys are squaring up then it's 1 on 1

but if some dude walks up and decks your friend of course you're gonna jump on him..

the look on that dude's face when he was thinking bout shooting 
mean.gif

Ol girl was smart in not going crazy and start bussing and passing it to her man. She definitely wasn't gonna bite that apple alone. :lol:

"How many World Star fights have we watched where the females are just useless spectators, screaming their heads off? This chick kept her cool, got her piece, and calmly handed it to her man for what she had to assume was going to be a double homicide. I find that to be incredibly sexy."

:rofl:

Underwhelmed by this thread, the thread title made it seem worse than it actually was.

Wifey was handling the gun like it was a burning Rubik's cube.

Also, how do you get washed by a kid in pajamas?

You know you got a ride or die chick when she hands you the gun after you yourself started some **** lmao

in the end, he wins cuz she healin his wounds and givin him the yambs :smokin

glad nobody got killed tho

virgin?

could never roll with a cat like you....

some random dude swings on your mans, and you in the background screaming "go heads up"

:smh:

You know you got a ride or die chick when she hands you the gun after you yourself started some **** lmao

Nah. Ride or die chicks would have fired the gun as soon as two dudes jumped him. Probably would have gotten away with killing them kids too since she was fearing for his man's life.

Regardless whether or not I got beat up in front of my girl logic would have prevailed and I probably wouldn't have pulled my gun out. I would have told shorty put that away. Gone to trunk found bat and proceeded to beat pajamas.

This reminds me exactly of the Trayvon Martin incident.  Zimmerman followed and provoked TMartin, and when Martin fought back Zimmerman got his behind whipped and pulled his gun out.

Last edited:
first off old dude shouldnt have came up to the car yelling and throwing the first punch nor the two kids jumping him. But i can say his boy had his back...as soon as the punch was connected his boy was out the truck with him whopping ***. Even if the kids was driving wreckless no reason for the old man to at like that. 

Lets say if everyone was put in the kids situation just got a m5.....i mean m3(we know what NT loves) within the month....really how would u be driving the car.

Lesson learn by the old dude came in like Tony Montana

but left looking like nemo in front of his wife

Back
Top Bottom