Man sucker punches kid, gets beat down, then shoots gun in a fit of road rage Vol. White on White cr

More importantly is that dude wearing Hammer Pants
eek.gif

Last edited:
His wife is a ride or die no Doubt. She probably would stuff the stash up her cooch when they get pulled over.

I'm looking at the comments and you clowns are all sorts of confused.

A) Dude didn't fire the gun that noise was the car door slamming when the kids saw the gat being pulled.

B) His wife pulled out a cell not a gun.

Instead of buying kicks some of yall need some new glasses and an eye exam :nerd::smokin8)

This has been established:

The video captures the moments right before deputies say shots were fired into the pickup truck.

Yo they treated that old man like garbage, that throw down by the truck looked nasty...

And the wife handed off the gun at 0:20 secs, soon after they slammed the door(which sounded like a gun shot) after fleeing back inside the truck because the the firearm game-changer...

I bet those kids were probably driving wreckless for a little, and that older man happened to have a possible driving scare because of those young adults. The older man then proceeded to chase them down they try and swerve them off the road.. happens all the time... It's the worst seeing someone try to knock a person on a motorcycle off the road while being in a car...

The older guy threw the first punch though...

NT is funny. Younger dudes may (or may not) have provoked it. We do see the end result is two on one fight. Y'all think that is cool? Yea the dude threw the first punch, but why couldn't the kid just go heads up?

NT is funny. Younger dudes may (or may not) have provoked it. We do see the end result is two on one fight. Y'all think that is cool? Yea the dude threw the first punch, but why couldn't the kid just go heads up?
I agree, but more with the idea they shouldnt of even been fighting at all like that...

I assume those kids were driving reckless. It pissed off the driver enough to confront them. He shouldn't have swung on dude though cause it backfired on him.

I'm actually surprised dude was as sure-footed as he was after getting hit and tossed like that.

You know you got a ride or die chick when she hands you the gun after you yourself started some **** lmao

in the end, he wins cuz she healin his wounds and givin him the yambs :smokin

glad nobody got killed tho

Last edited:
I understand her bringing the piece into the equation. Her dude is getting lit up and is on the wrong side of a 2 on 1 fight. So she is thinking she needs to level the playing field if the two dudes start to take it too far. I think it was the wrong decision to hand it to him after the dudes were already heading back to their vehicle. MAJOR props has to be given to dude for having the restrain not to fire off on them. Could have turned deadly.

Firepower this happened BEEEEEEEFOOOOOOOORE he let off into their truck.

Back
Top Bottom