Man sucker punches kid, gets beat down, then shoots gun in a fit of road rage Vol. White on White cr

Damn that coulda got ugly. I don't know too many people who would've walked away with a gun in hand after getting wrecked like that.

He was already in a road rage & that *** whoopin worked him up even more.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Shots were fired? I thought that loud noise was them slamming the car door?

*Edit- didn't read the article.  Deoops.

Last edited:
old dude had it coming  got what he asked for  pulling a piece was a a ***** move typical of people like him  take your one punch like a man

Dude got his a** whipped  by 2 kids lol He tried to act hard in front of his wife and ended up getting beat up.  lmao!
laugh.gif
  Then his wife pulls out a gun and since he was embarrassed that his wife saw it happen He takes the gun and shoots into the kid's trunk.
mean.gif
  This hot head got what was coming to him.  He needs to get locked up and not be able to own a gun again.

Last edited:
Dude got his a** whipped  by 2 kids lol He tried to act hard in front of his wife and ended up getting beat up.  lmao!:smh:   Then he pulls out a gun since he was embarrassed that his wife saw it happen.  :lol:   This hot head got what was coming to him.  He needs to get locked up and not be able to own a gun again. 

his wife gave him the gun

Dude got his a** whipped  by 2 kids lol He tried to act hard in front of his wife and ended up getting beat up.  lmao!
mean.gif
  Then he pulls out a gun since he was embarrassed that his wife saw it happen. 
laugh.gif
  This hot head got what was coming to him.  He needs to get locked up and not be able to own a gun again. 
im with you !!!!  i woulda been  yoooo son cmon now and i woulda got an apology

He didn't shoot the gun though, that was the car door slamming.

"White on white crime"  yep, the whole incident revolves around the color of their skin, nice one OP 
I didn't think so either but in the article it said he shot into the back of the truck.  smh

mean.gif
@ her bringing the gun because he was getting his *** beat.  He should've never punched the kid if he wasn't ready to fight.  I hope she gets charged with something.  What kind of idiot do you have to be to give a gun to someone that's mad?  Easily could've ended those kids' lives...

No it's definitely not a gun shot -watch the vid closely, he is transferring the gun in his hands when the "bang" happens.

mean.gif
@ her bringing the gun because he was getting his *** beat.  He should've never punched the kid if he wasn't ready to fight.  I hope she gets charged with something.  What kind of idiot do you have to be to give a gun to someone that's mad?  Easily could've ended those kids' lives...
thank you also  dont start what you cant finish kids are kids and do dumb things  a bloody nose aint nothing for nobody to die over  i hate the old dude more and more as i think about it  what a disgrace to us white dudes over 25  i work in a concert venue  kidz are easy for really vile behavior the over 30s are the WORST 

1. Dude is lame for sucker punching kid, but obviously we don't know exactly what happened before this.
2. You guys are describing the 2 guys as "kids" these guys look like they're 18-21, adults.
3. I hope everyone involved gets the maximum fine/jail time

:lol: His dumbass got served.

:lol: @ my man in the white cap throwing those awkward *** uppercuts.

1. Dude is lame for sucker punching kid, but obviously we don't know exactly what happened before this.
2. You guys are describing the 2 guys as "kids" these guys look like they're 18-21, adults.
3. I hope everyone involved gets the maximum fine/jail time
Compared to the old man they are kids.  As a society we refer to college athletics as kids and they are in that 18-22 years old range. 

Oils white dude shoulda led off with firing shots off, obviously dude ain't about that life

Back
Top Bottom