Man Shot and Killed by Police in Charlotte, NC- Cops Claimed He Was Armed, But Daughter States It Wa

Lol @ folks thinking you have to be a white person to be racist to black people.

If you think like that, then you must don't know many black people...

Same dude who doesn't think u should be able to work with dreadlocks in here trying to debunk everybody smh

Same dude who doesn't think u should be able to work with dreadlocks in here trying to debunk everybody smh

I hate to break it to you but dreadlocks will never be considered a professional look in corporate America.

I didn't make the rules, I'm just stating them.

"A wise man concerns himself not with what should be, but what is."

Imma just wait until the evidence comes out
One said he had a gun on him and the other said he didn't

Can't judge until all the facts been stated

I hate to break it to you but dreadlocks will never be considered a professional look in corporate America.

The hell you talking about?
I seen many black people at my former workplace wear dreadlocks :lol:
White collar work too

state of emergency as a precursor to martial law 
mean.gif

Anarchy comming soon.

As messed up as it sounds, blacks bein slaughtered, us mexicans are next on they list.

Cuz once mexicans and blacks UNITE, its a wrap homie.

Lotta boys out here in texas havin some serious sit downs, i done got a few phone calls.

i mean RIP to dude but idk bout this.

Either po po planted that gun

or

the family and/or the daughter wants revenge, made up lies to get that settlement money.

still though, its sad when kids lose their parents. especially at a young age:rolleyes

Again... I work in a very prestigious investment firm... A spot that most people would kill for.

I have client meetings and close mutli milliom dollar deals.

I have dreads.

I thought black people couldn't be racist?

Name a way that a black person can systematically impede the quality of life of a white person.

Name a time in this country where the life of a black person are considered above those of a white person.

Can a white person systematically oppress black people? Yes.

Can a black person that wants to be in favor of white people participate in the systemic oppression of other black people? Yes.

Can a black person systematically oppress a white person? No.

Anarchy comming soon.

As messed up as it sounds, blacks bein slaughtered, us mexicans are next on they list.

Cuz once mexicans and blacks UNITE, its a wrap homie.

Lotta boys out here in texas havin some serious sit downs, i done got a few phone calls.
:lol: white america isn't gonna go after the Mexican population
You guys outnumber them in New Mexico, California, and some parts of Texas
Plus Mexico is right next door, they don't want the US causing even more trouble

Anyway 2016 been a crazy year already, it's getting way more heated than usual

I want to say hes talking bout the whole Trump vs mexicans thing..which is why he said "were next"

If not then carry on...

Personally, I have resided in Charlotte for eight years; if you did not foresee recent activity occurring, that individual is oblivious.

Where that video was posted I reside close by--usually used that parking garage as a setpoint for jogging. Recently numerous millennial, mostly Caucasian, are migrating here from Midwest and Northern areas of US, and from South Carolina. While they progress the city economically, they value nothing more to use the city for personal leisurable tirades and financial capitalism--they individual would leave immediately to the next upcoming destination without any regards. Many of black people rioting are locals they have built the city over generations to only see their neighborhoods demolished to gentrify luxury real estate and contemporary businesses. Literally, the neighborhood behind my apartment value homes that start at 400k (average home here is 160K, and income is 35K) while trap houses are directly across the street.

The riots have truly presented those, who I originally presented as knowledgeable,open-minded, and progressive, instead, as bigots, ignorant, and unsympathetic. It is a formidable marvel witnessing the current state, but generatiions of black families maintained this city, progressed it economically--even through the financial banking crisis when Charlotte was a centralized banking up--and showcased a true love for the culture here, only to see their homes renovated, jobs overtaken, and migrates flourish off their dignity and loyalty,

In the video you posted, I do not know the individual personally who is mauled, therefore take my upcoming comment as hypothetical. The individual who is being mauled is the same individual who tirades the bars by belligerent drunken behavior, littering and irresponsible disposal, and builds a 500K home in an inner city neighborhood, then complains to local enforcement that there needs to be further security for the neighborhood because of the "type of individuals" that ponder the area.

Pardon the rant but it sickens me that individuals did not foresee yesterday's actions nor do they care to comprehend the "why" someone would act in such a manner.

Last edited:
I want to say hes talking bout the whole Trump vs mexicans thing..which is why he said "were next"

If not then carry on...
Trump was just talking out his ahole when he said that
Last month he went to Mexico to kiss up to the Mexican president to try to win votes :lol:

But anyway that's another topic

Personally, I have resided in Charlotte for eight years; if you did not foresee recent activity occurring, that individual is oblivious.

Where that video was posted I reside close by--usually used that parking garage as a setpoint for jogging. Recently numerous millennial, mostly Caucasian, are migrating here from Midwest and Northern areas of US, and from South Carolina. While they progress the city economically, they value nothing more to use the city for personal leisurable tirades and financial capitalism--they individual would leave immediately to the next upcoming destination without any regards. Many of black people rioting are locals they have built the city over generations to only see their neighborhoods demolished to gentrify luxury real estate and contemporary businesses. Literally, the neighborhood behind my apartment value homes that start at 400k (average home here is 160K, and income is 35K) while trap houses are directly across the street.

The riots have truly presented those, who I originally presented as knowledgeable,open-minded, and progressive, instead, as bigots, ignorant, and unsympathetic. It is a formidable marvel witnessing the current state, but generatiions of black families maintained this city, progressed it economically--even through the financial banking crisis when Charlotte was a centralized banking up--and showcased a true love for the culture here, only to see their homes renovated, jobs overtaken, and migrates flourish off their dignity and loyalty,

In the video you posted, I do not know the individual personally who is mauled, therefore take my upcoming comment as hypothetical. The individual who is being mauled is the same individual who tirades the bars by belligerent drunken behavior, littering and irresponsible disposal, and builds a 500K home in an inner city neighborhood, then complains to local enforcement that there needs to be further security for the neighborhood because of the "type of individuals" that ponder the area.

Pardon the rant but it sickens me that individuals did not foresee yesterday's actions nor do they care to comprehend the "why" someone would act in such a manner.

I've been here since '96, so I totally understand where you're coming come. Things have been tense for a while here.

Back
Top Bottom