Man Lisa Turtle Fell Off SMH

laugh.gif
Def not her.

Originally Posted by daemacho

Looks like someone threw a balloon filled with coke at her.

it is her
23msqc1.jpg

Why does she look like she fell into a batch of flour at the the Pillsbury factory?

Originally Posted by saint lt

she looks like that because her foundation doesnt match her natural skintone.
It might match her skintone IRL but on camera it looks ashy. There's an ingredient in a lot of makeup that when it's photographed, itlooks ghostly. I forget the chemical.

Yea I seen that new People too. She was looking mad good in there. Definitely not as ashy a face as in those pics. I think it just might be her makeup x thelighting x possible botox.

Yeah, it's definitely the makeup that makes her look ashy. I think it's Titanium Dioxide in foundation that causes the ash when combined with a cameraflash.

She's definitely been @+%%++$ with her face though. She's done something to her eyes. She still looks pretty but...different. @!@ would she starthacking at her face already? She's like 35. I hope she doesn't pull a Vivica and just !@%+ up her whole damn head w/ that crazy mess.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414
Please marry me Tyra.....
grin.gif

And yes ol girl face always looked cakey. I would have thought she would have changed it by now.

Yea that's Lisa it's the flash and her foundation which makes her look like that. She looked really good in How High. LOL she was blooded up in the80's she throwing up the Paul Pierce someone post the gif.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

thats not Lark Voorhies... i picked up the Reunion edition of People and she was still looking good. funny how Jessie turned out to be the baddest girl of them all.

and LOL at how Screech got left out.

plus my dude Zach fell off.. nh but son looks swagless now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Agreed..

Especially on CSI Miami.. she is so bad..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom