Man gets pissed at clinic over fee, pays it with 2,500 pennies and gets arrested

Originally Posted by The Encore

Pay the fine in pennies as well
Yup.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't he just simply say that all he had were pennies?

I'd pay the $140 fine in pennies too.

SMH

Can't he just simply say that all he had were pennies?

I'd pay the $140 fine in pennies too.

SMH

The article is slightly misleading. He didn't get arrested for paying in pennies, he was arrested for the manner in which he presented the payment. Going into the office dumping 2,500 pennies on the counter and demanding that they count them is the reason for the disorderly conduct charge.

Had he gone into the office, placed the pennies on the counter (even in bags) and simply said, "I'd like to pay my bill", then he couldn't/wouldn't have been charged with anything.

The article is slightly misleading. He didn't get arrested for paying in pennies, he was arrested for the manner in which he presented the payment. Going into the office dumping 2,500 pennies on the counter and demanding that they count them is the reason for the disorderly conduct charge.

Had he gone into the office, placed the pennies on the counter (even in bags) and simply said, "I'd like to pay my bill", then he couldn't/wouldn't have been charged with anything.

Disorderly conduct can mean anything. talk back to a cop or ignore his demeaning tone.. Arrested.

You would think DAs and the big guys in charge would slam these officers for wasting peoples time and money. but nope

Disorderly conduct can mean anything. talk back to a cop or ignore his demeaning tone.. Arrested.

You would think DAs and the big guys in charge would slam these officers for wasting peoples time and money. but nope

When blunts went up to $1.60, I paid the vendor in pennies and dude was mad salty tho. I just don't get it

When blunts went up to $1.60, I paid the vendor in pennies and dude was mad salty tho. I just don't get it

My girl works at a medical clinic and this crap happens all the time.

It's jacked up because you know what your doing going in there to pay
with pennies. Cmon yeah let's just jack everyones day up and delay
everyone else so I can make a point with my pennies. Some of you are
retarted.

I'd pay the fine in pennies too.

Funny how that thread about what's the most you paid in change was made the other day
laugh.gif

Props
pimp.gif

I'd pay the fine in pennies too.

Funny how that thread about what's the most you paid in change was made the other day
laugh.gif

Props
pimp.gif

My girl works at a medical clinic and this crap happens all the time.

It's jacked up because you know what your doing going in there to pay
with pennies. Cmon yeah let's just jack everyones day up and delay
everyone else so I can make a point with my pennies. Some of you are
retarted.

Back
Top Bottom