Man gets pissed at clinic over fee, pays it with 2,500 pennies and gets arrested

did this to my mean @#% librarian and she was speechless and went off on me...had to take my 115 Lincolns doe
pimp.gif

did this to my mean @#% librarian and she was speechless and went off on me...had to take my 115 Lincolns doe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

But West apparently hadn't counted on the clinic calling the police; the arresting officer contended that West's protest served "no legitimate purpose." The charge carries a fine that can go as high as $140--and there's no word as yet on what currency West will use to pay it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

got em
laugh.gif

so what exactly are they charging him with?

laugh.gif

For paying with pennies i guess. Last time i checked it was still money

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

got em
laugh.gif

so what exactly are they charging him with?

laugh.gif

For paying with pennies i guess. Last time i checked it was still money

I think dumping them all over the counter is the disorderly conduct he's getting charged for. 2500 pennies, probably caused quite the scene.

I think dumping them all over the counter is the disorderly conduct he's getting charged for. 2500 pennies, probably caused quite the scene.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Why even have penny in the first place if we can't use em? Whats the point seriously?
Cosign. They just pile up in my car and room. I like to use quarters
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Why even have penny in the first place if we can't use em? Whats the point seriously?
Cosign. They just pile up in my car and room. I like to use quarters
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Its legal tender, they have to accept it.
I think it would have been different if he brought the pennies in and they were all in rolls.  I'm guessing the dude was arrested for causing a disturbance when he decided to dump the bag of pennies onto the counter.

To the dude who said he would sue...

maybe my interpretation of the law and judicial system is not on your level, but i dont know how this would be an easy case to win.  Hell, I dont even know what the case would be.  Whats he going to sue for?  Is he going to sue the police department for wrongful arrest?  Is he going to sue the clinic for not taking his payment?  (tangent rant).  This is whats wrong with American society.  People just think that they can sue for any reason, and they assume that it automatically means you will get an armored truck full of cash pull up to your house with free money.  I can't see any reason why this guy would sue, or what he would gain from suing (end rant)

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Its legal tender, they have to accept it.
I think it would have been different if he brought the pennies in and they were all in rolls.  I'm guessing the dude was arrested for causing a disturbance when he decided to dump the bag of pennies onto the counter.

To the dude who said he would sue...

maybe my interpretation of the law and judicial system is not on your level, but i dont know how this would be an easy case to win.  Hell, I dont even know what the case would be.  Whats he going to sue for?  Is he going to sue the police department for wrongful arrest?  Is he going to sue the clinic for not taking his payment?  (tangent rant).  This is whats wrong with American society.  People just think that they can sue for any reason, and they assume that it automatically means you will get an armored truck full of cash pull up to your house with free money.  I can't see any reason why this guy would sue, or what he would gain from suing (end rant)

Back
Top Bottom