tired.gif

The mother.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFeind

thejoker0077 wrote:

isnt this funny how this is EYEwitness news
eek.gif
laugh.gif

no, that wasn't funny at all. In fact, nothing about this thread is funny. Son got his !%$%#*+ eyes bitten off by a !%$%#*+ lunatic! Stufflike this enrages me because I feel helpless.

All I see is the moms who left him there with that deranged sunbitch. Women need to start thinking before they open them legs up to anyone. She should becharged as well.

The father should be made to donate his eyes to his son and rot in jail blind for the rest of his life or go directly to the chair right after.

the mom is so nonchalant about it, i don't understand. but again another case where capital punishment is too good for the criminal. SMH@ what the world iscoming to.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont even know what to say. Dust is no joke

In a 1980 special issue on PCP, the Journal of Psychedelic Drugs reported that, on the one hand, (1) some stories about PCP-induced dementia were demonstrably embroidered or otherwise unreliable--for example, Baltimore college dropout Charles Innes blinded himself while in jail after swallowing a canister of drugs, but there was no proof the stuff was PCP; (2) the vast majority of PCP experiences were nonviolent; (3) you could find eye gougings, superhuman strength, and whatnot attributed to drugs ranging from LSD to ergot; (4) PCP users took gobs of other drugs too; and (5) the one recreational drug indisputably linked to crime was alcohol. On the other hand, the Journal's contributors went on to say, PCP had played a role in plenty of stunningly senseless violence: (1) a 17-year-old boy made a sexual advance on a 14-year-old girl after both had smoked "superweed" (here meaning marijuana dosed with PCP); when she resisted, he concluded he was being attacked by a wild animal and strangled her; (2) a man cut off one of his partner's testicles at the latter's request while both were high on PCP; (3) one chronic PCP user "branded himself by burning a cross on his chest"; (4) a 38-year-old man smoked superweed, cut off the head of his dog, and attacked a stranger on the street with a razor; (5) high on PCP, a man waved down a car, shot and killed a passenger, then frolicked on the freeway firing in the air before being subdued; and (6) a 29-year-old man smoked a PCP "crystal joint," entered a pregnant woman's home, stabbed her, killing the fetus, killed her two-year-old child, and when found was running down the street with a knife, naked and bloody, yelling, "Hallelujah, I'm Jesus!"

laugh.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

What in the world
sick.gif
...I seen people do some crazy stuff on that wet...no buenoooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom