Man assaults a baby on an airplane, and screams the N word at him Vol. THE END IS NIGH

I think I'm more shocked at the dude actually assaulting the kid. If the child was mine, US marshals would have taken me off the plane with blood on my hands.

they should just charge them extra or do something about it.

To bring a child to the movies or a flight it is infuriating when they are crying.

No adult should have to be inconvenienced because some stupid parent and their kids want to take their kid out in a confined public space.

I don't have a solution for the parents but that is their problem to deal with. maybe the kid shouldn't be flying prior to an age where they'd understand

- Your a lame !! .. i wish you bad luck for the rest of the month.. you insensitive jerk. How dare you say " No adult should be inconvenienced by some stupid parent and their kids.. " :smh:

The nerve of some people. You make me sick.. my fault if i seem out of line ya'll, its just this lames post annoyed the heck out of me. :stoneface:

^ I think he might have exaggerated a little but we all have been SUPER annoyed by crying babies in public. Yea we shouldn't hit the baby :lol: - but we know that mess is super annoying.

And I usually feel sorry for the parent because everybody is looking at them like they can magically make a baby stop. They are usually trying their best, that is up to the baby to stop.

I think I'm more shocked at the dude actually assaulting the kid. If the child was mine, US marshals would have taken me off the plane with blood on my hands.

I said this in the previous thread and I'll say it again. If I was the parent I would bite my tongue on the racial remark. Granted I would be furious but ending up in jail for assaulting an ignorant idiot that would probably try and press assault charges wouldn't be worth it. Id bite my tongue off that alone.

Once he laid hands on an infant all bets are off though. It don't matter how loud and annoying the baby may be. Its beyond inexcusable. Between him being drunk, racist, and smacking an infant, he deserved to get beat down and given the guys past track record, being drunk on a plane, and hitting a kid. I'm sure most courts would let the parent slide as long as he didn't kill the guy.

Charging parents with babies extra has to be one of the stupidest posts Ive ever read on here.

Yeah I'm sure it can be annoying but little babies aren't the only annoying people. I gess stinky people should be charged extra, loud people of any race, age or gender should be charged extra etc.

If you sat next to a crying baby the whole flight and it was annoying just write a complaint letter to the airline and I'm sure you'd get some type of partial refund or a discount on your next flight.

Everytime I've been at the movies and a crying baby or loud annoying teenagers have interrupted my entertainment expierence I just go to guest services and let them know the loud atmosphere ruined my viewing expierence and I either get a free ticket to another show or a refund. You won't get a full airfare refund of course but just send an email to corporate and you'll get some type of refund if the baby is really that annoying.

I said this in the previous thread and I'll say it again. If I was the parent I would bite my tongue on the racial remark. Granted I would be furious but ending up in jail for assaulting an ignorant idiot that would probably try and press assault charges wouldn't be worth it. Id bite my tongue off that alone.

Once he laid hands on an infant all bets are off though. It don't matter how loud and annoying the baby may be. Its beyond inexcusable. Between him being drunk, racist, and smacking an infant, he deserved to get beat down and given the guys past track record, being drunk on a plane, and hitting a kid. I'm sure most courts would let the parent slide as long as he didn't kill the guy.

If anyone touches my kid, somebody is getting bludgeoned.

crazy

i would have knocked the guy out if i was on that flight.

my job wouldnt have fired me for it either.

not even the racist remark...................dude SLAPPED a 19 month old.

WTF.

Last edited:
they should just charge them extra or do something about it.

To bring a child to the movies or a flight it is infuriating when they are crying.

No adult should have to be inconvenienced because some stupid parent and their kids want to take their kid out in a confined public space.

I don't have a solution for the parents but that is their problem to deal with. maybe the kid shouldn't be flying prior to an age where they'd understand
- Your a lame !! .. i wish you bad luck for the rest of the month.. you insensitive jerk. How dare you say " No adult should be inconvenienced by some stupid parent and their kids.. "
mean.gif

The nerve of some people. You make me sick.. my fault if i seem out of line ya'll, its just this lames post annoyed the heck out of me.
indifferent.gif
They shouldn't. That goes for sit down restaurants and movies as well. Planes are different, but for those situations find a sitter or stay your *** at home.

Like I said in the locked thread...tough guy or not, big or small..... U put ur hands on my son, I will **** u up.

SMH

And what about sick people? Should they not be allowed to fly because they are sneezing and coughing during the entire flight?

What about handicapped people? Should mentally ******ed people who sometimes talk to themselves at times be barred from traveling too?

And what about the teenagers who blast their headphones so loud that can be heard?

And what about... I can go on and on...

yes them too.

So parents should be forbidden to travel with their kids until they can prevent them from crying? I take it you don't have children... or even spent more than five minutes with a child and their parents because that's an absurd thing to say.

I'm inconvenienced all the time as an adult... and guess what? I deal with it and somehow manage to survive. I don't know too many parents who don't care when their kid is crying, they're often embarrassed and do everything they can to calm them down... but sometimes there's nothing you can do. 

Air travel isn't some divine right that means you can't be uncomfortable or inconvenienced. There's tons of annoying things that can happen on a plane, but to say parents shouldn't travel with their kids because they might cry is asinine.  What would charging them extra do? Charge them an extra 50 dollars for their ticket and disperse 50 cents to each passenger to make it all OK? 
For the record I've worked with children for approximately 5 years.

And I've seen plenty of parents who are so accustomed to the crying, that they stop trying to alleviate the situation for all the others in public who aren't dealing with it on a daily basis. Going about their day like nothing is happening.

Then again if they were banned from first class than that would also suffice. I don't care about you, your kid or your life story I shouldn't have to deal with aggravating sounds for the duration of a flight / movie / or anything.

The parents better be funding noise cancelling headphones and pillows.

So parents should be forbidden to travel with their kids until they can prevent them from crying? I take it you don't have children... or even spent more than five minutes with a child and their parents because that's an absurd thing to say.

I'm inconvenienced all the time as an adult... and guess what? I deal with it and somehow manage to survive. I don't know too many parents who don't care when their kid is crying, they're often embarrassed and do everything they can to calm them down... but sometimes there's nothing you can do. 

Air travel isn't some divine right that means you can't be uncomfortable or inconvenienced. There's tons of annoying things that can happen on a plane, but to say parents shouldn't travel with their kids because they might cry is asinine.  What would charging them extra do? Charge them an extra 50 dollars for their ticket and disperse 50 cents to each passenger to make it all OK? 
For the record I've worked with children for approximately 5 years.

And I've seen plenty of parents who are so accustomed to the crying, that they stop trying to alleviate the situation for all the others in public who aren't dealing with it on a daily basis. Going about their day like nothing is happening.

Then again if they were banned from first class than that would also suffice. I don't care about you, your kid or your life story I shouldn't have to deal with aggravating sounds for the duration of a flight / movie / or anything.

The parents better be funding noise cancelling headphones and pillows.

So you would lay hands on them and call them *******? Whats your point?

They shouldn't. That goes for sit down restaurants and movies as well. Planes are different, but for those situations find a sitter or stay your *** at home.

lol @ they shouldn't .. You sound foolish !! - " for those situations, find a sitter or stay your OH SHUT UPP !! .. who are you to say what someone should and shouldn't do.

Listen my man, when you own a business.. whether it be a " sit down " restaurant, movie theater, etc. .. than you can set some rules. Til than your just a regular person with NO SAY. Your opinion is no better than anyone else's.. DEAL WITH IT :smh:

I'm freshh idc what anyone feels honestly :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I dislike making negative post's, makes me feel like a hater. With that being said, i apologize.. feel how you want. Your great :pimp: :pimp:

lol @ they shouldn't .. You sound foolish !! - " for those situations, find a sitter or stay your OH SHUT UPP !! .. who are you to say what someone should and shouldn't do.

Listen my man, when you own a business.. whether it be a " sit down " restaurant, movie theater, etc. .. than you can set some rules. Til than your just a regular person with NO SAY. Your opinion is no better than anyone else's.. DEAL WITH IT
mean.gif

I'm freshh idc what anyone feels honestly
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I dislike making negative post's, makes me feel like a hater. With that being said, i apologize.. feel how you want. Your great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When you're spending money to enjoy a luxury you can say what you want. Why should my meal or movie by some brat screaming his/her brains out and their parent won't leave. You really can't find a sitter or leave them with the grandparents for a couple of hours? Its not fair to everyone else for you to inconvenience them.

yes........

kids under a certain age should not be allowed in certain places

this does not mean people condone ol'e dudes actions

SMH

And what about sick people? Should they not be allowed to fly because they are sneezing and coughing during the entire flight?

What about handicapped people? Should mentally ******ed people who sometimes talk to themselves at times be barred from traveling too?

And what about the teenagers who blast their headphones so loud that can be heard?

And what about... I can go on and on...

Exactly. On my last flight, stupid guy next to me was playing his damn Uke the whole time until someone finally asked him to shut the hell up.

Charging parents with babies extra has to be one of the stupidest posts Ive ever read on here.

Yeah I'm sure it can be annoying but little babies aren't the only annoying people. I gess stinky people should be charged extra, loud people of any race, age or gender should be charged extra etc.

If you sat next to a crying baby the whole flight and it was annoying just write a complaint letter to the airline and I'm sure you'd get some type of partial refund or a discount on your next flight.

Everytime I've been at the movies and a crying baby or loud annoying teenagers have interrupted my entertainment expierence I just go to guest services and let them know the loud atmosphere ruined my viewing expierence and I either get a free ticket to another show or a refund. You won't get a full airfare refund of course but just send an email to corporate and you'll get some type of refund if the baby is really that annoying.

Thats actually a good idea, dudes are crybabies on here. People cant deal with a crying baby for an hour or two? Just put on your headphones and just chill then write a letter and get like half a refund.

I mean we were all crying babies at once, I'm sure we wouldnt want our parents to get charged extra for some bullcrap like that.

Thats actually a good idea, dudes are crybabies on here. People cant deal with a crying baby for an hour or two? Just put on your headphones and just chill then write a letter and get like half a refund.

I mean we were all crying babies at once, I'm sure we wouldnt want our parents to get charged extra for some bullcrap like that.

I agree you gotta deal with it on an airplane, it's unavoidable for the parents, but in a movie theater is a whole other issue. People have no business bringing a baby into a movie theater period.

Bottom line.. Traveling by plane in general are full of inconveniences. From TSA, to rude flight attendants, long check in lines, crying babies, non English speaking travelers, old people, drunk people, fat people, etc.. etc.. There is absolutely no excuse no matter what the inconvenience is.

Joe Hundley, 60, of Idaho

View media item 274849

Dude even looks racist . You can tell he says the NWORD all the time :lol:

You don't like people calling you a sissy for wearing skirts and tights, but you sayin' someone looks racist cause of the way their face is? :smh:

....dude is a scumbag racist though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom