Man assaults a baby on an airplane, and screams the N word at him Vol. THE END IS NIGH

they should just charge them extra or do something about it.

To bring a child to the movies or a flight it is infuriating when they are crying.

No adult should have to be inconvenienced because some stupid parent and their kids want to take their kid out in a confined public space.

I don't have a solution for the parents but that is their problem to deal with. maybe the kid shouldn't be flying prior to an age where they'd understand

Its kind of sad that if this baby wasn't adopted by white parents, it probably wouldn't even be a story on CNN right now. But given the circumstances instead they're rushing to get the parents on air. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

To bring a child to the movies or a flight it is infuriating when they are crying.

No adult should have to be inconvenienced because some stupid parent and their kids want to take their kid out in a confined public space.

I don't have a solution for the parents but that is their problem to deal with. maybe the kid shouldn't be flying prior to an age where they'd understand

SMH

And what about sick people? Should they not be allowed to fly because they are sneezing and coughing during the entire flight?

What about handicapped people? Should mentally ******ed people who sometimes talk to themselves at times be barred from traveling too?

And what about the teenagers who blast their headphones so loud that can be heard?

And what about... I can go on and on...

mean.gif

I'm sorry, but I would have caught an attempted murk charge that day. Zero effs would have been given.

There is no way dude would of made it off that plane after hitting my kid...

On the plus side we live in the land of law suits I'm sure the mother will be seeking all types of financial compensation.
Dude officially jus paint for that "n****er babies" college.

On the plus side we live in the land of law suits I'm sure the mother will be seeking all types of financial compensation.

This guy was drinking on a plane. He is out of money.

There is no way dude would of made it off that plane after hitting my kid...

The baby about to get his mansion, yacht and 2 white women. Well deserved.

I don't think sick people should fly if only for health concerns.

Bottom line.. Traveling by plane in general are full of inconveniences. From TSA, to rude flight attendants, long check in lines, crying babies, non English speaking travelers, old people, drunk people, fat people, etc.. etc.. There is absolutely no excuse no matter what the inconvenience is.

Joe Hundley, 60, of Idaho

View media item 274849

SMH

And what about sick people? Should they not be allowed to fly because they are sneezing and coughing during the entire flight?

What about handicapped people? Should mentally ******ed people who sometimes talk to themselves at times be barred from traveling too?

And what about the teenagers who blast their headphones so loud that can be heard?

And what about... I can go on and on...

So this excuses a man slapping a baby and calling him a ******?

Bottom line.. Traveling by plane in general are full of inconveniences. From TSA, to rude flight attendants, long check in lines, crying babies, non English speaking travelers, old people, drunk people, fat people, etc.. etc.. There is absolutely no excuse no matter what the inconvenience is.

Joe Hundley, 60, of Idaho

View media item 274849

Dude even looks racist . You can tell he says the NWORD all the time :lol:

This guy was drinking on a plane. He is out of money.

False, he was president of an aerospace company, they fired him after this news was released

Last edited:
Thats foul man. :smh:

Im sure we have all sat next to a crying kid on an airplane, bus or boat. It sucks. I mean it reeeeeeeealy sucks. It has made me want to take off my socks, wrap them in a knot and smack the parents of the kid for procreating in the first place. But hitting the child has never crossed my mind

So parents should be forbidden to travel with their kids until they can prevent them from crying? I take it you don't have children... or even spent more than five minutes with a child and their parents because that's an absurd thing to say.

I'm inconvenienced all the time as an adult... and guess what? I deal with it and somehow manage to survive. I don't know too many parents who don't care when their kid is crying, they're often embarrassed and do everything they can to calm them down... but sometimes there's nothing you can do. 

Air travel isn't some divine right that means you can't be uncomfortable or inconvenienced. There's tons of annoying things that can happen on a plane, but to say parents shouldn't travel with their kids because they might cry is asinine.  What would charging them extra do? Charge them an extra 50 dollars for their ticket and disperse 50 cents to each passenger to make it all OK? 

Last edited:
The previous thread regarding this had some real beta male, feeble posts in it. "I wouldn't do anything because I might get in trouble" posts.

ya'll have never had those thoughts run through your mind?

imagine being on a red eye flight trying to rest and you got a baby that wont shut up THE ENTIRE TIME.

we've all thought about it, but dude really did it :lol:

ya'll have never had those thoughts run through your mind?

imagine being on a red eye flight trying to rest and you got a baby that wont shut up THE ENTIRE TIME.

we've all thought about it, but dude really did it :lol:

Dude flying in general sucks. I've been on a flight where Im pretty sure this girls dog was just taking a dump and pissing the entire flight. I've also been on a long flight where this 3 year old girl for some reason insisted I entertain her with peekaboos the entire flight. I was like, is she gonna go to sleep at some point. :smh:

Dude flying in general sucks. I've been on a flight where Im pretty sure this girls dog was just taking a dump and pissing the entire flight. 
i hate when people have their pets up in the cabin. i went from atlanta to cali a few years ago and i guess the lady didnt give the little dog enough sedative, so the little yippy *** chuhiahia woke up mid flight and started going crazy, wouldnt stop barking and whining. took another 1.5 hours or so to shut that damn thing up and its a 3.5 hour flight. 

either leave them at home or drive. 

I fly standby so I usually get the worst of the worst when it comes to possible seats. My flight from New Orleans back to LA after the Super Bowl had me sandwiched in between two obese 300 plus pound people. Worst expierence ever

Back
Top Bottom