Man, alot of yall missed with this one...Earl who?

put em up

Banned
zspok6.jpg

alot of NTers were saying this cat was gonna put in work. Soon as he got in the NBA, youngin is like the 10th man.

I know its early, but he doesnt even see garage time.

dland24 wrote:
I dont remember ANYONE saying Earl was gonna be good here on NT.

please...

When it was around draft time last year, and L'ville had just came off that nice little NCAA run. Cats were screaming top 5, and he was going to be a major contributor early. But like i said its still early.

Flat shot and scared to go in strong. Doesn't fit our team right now, but I give him 3 yrs and he'll be 10 times better the Marion.

As a conductor on the Earl Clark bandwagon, I still got faith in the kid.

I wanna see what he does when he gets consistent minutes.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Flat shot and scared to go in strong. Doesn't fit our team right now, but I gave him 3 yrs and he'll be 10 times better the Marion.

yep

i saw that in college, he plays like a 6' 3 Sg, yea he got his 7 rebs in school to go along with his 14 points bc he is 6'9.

he has noooo heart, no hate but he plays too cool and laid back.

This surprises you that many of NT's "experts" were wrong? They said Steph Curry would be terrible too.

My friend went to HS with him and actually use to be really good friends before they graduated. But here's 2 things about him.

A. He's really stupid. I mean dumb as a pile of bricks supposedly.
B. He's super laid back. Which for a player who wants to succeed at a sport is something you can't be.

He got lucky like Lamar Odom did. They both grew up small so they played the guard positions early on in their lives. Then they had an insanely huge growth spurt late in HS so they retained all their skills but gained an extra 9 inches. Because honestly, as much as I liked the Louisville team last year. This guy was so on and off it was sad to watch. At least Lamar was dominating while in HS. Early was just like a standby IMO who coasted by.

%!%$ it, I'm still on the Earl Clark bandwagon. When Phoenix rebuilds in a year or two then he'll come into his own.

Back
Top Bottom