laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not at all

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I don't think I'd trust a guy to use BC effectively lol
Trust me...guys will make sure they stay on point wit it
pimp.gif

not sure about that...some guys can't remember or just don't put on a condom right before sex...how they gonna remember a pill at the same timeeveryday...or however it works...

My girl's birth control game is on point, taking it religiously. It's cool and all but as previously stated you should only go raw in your girl- notthese random chicks you meet too dangerous nowadays.

I'm gonna OD on those #%#@#%!%!*#@$.

Sterility as a potential consequence?

Count me in X 2.

If I want a kid, I'll just adopt one.

If.

And that's a tiny, tiny 'if'.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

So I can gain weight and have mood swings?! I'll let her take that stuff...I'm good.
pimp.gif

yeah, real talk. i'm good on the whole birth control thing. that's not the favor I want to be hearing in my ear.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I don't think I'd trust a guy to use BC effectively lol
Trust me...guys will make sure they stay on point wit it
pimp.gif
not sure about that...some guys can't remember or just don't put on a condom right before sex...how they gonna remember a pill at the same time everyday...or however it works...
The same way we do. When I think about this product I don't look at it like okay now women can stop taking BC. I see it as Men can protectthemselves and women can protect themselves. It's not a license to just go out and sleep with everyone w/o protection. It's a precaustion you take ifyou want to prevent pregnancy. I for one am an advocate for birth control for men. Women still need to protect themselves. Just like we tell guys "Justbecause she is on birth control doesn't mean you are 100% protected, women should be told the same.

Overtime more and more men will realize it's stupid to not take a pill that can prevent pregnancy for vanity reasons. Just like birth control in women.

laugh.gif
dudes all scared about side effects and pride, but have no problem forcing their girl to take the pill.

laugh.gif
Seriously

When they make a pill that says STD prevention
Then I'll be on board
Until then ..... Cam's "On Fire Tonight" is my motivation to stay strapped

with AIDS out there i cant see this being a good idea. Can u say pandemic class, I know u can.

Expect dudes to have a WHOLE new line at the club now...tryin to bone shorties off in the corner in the hallways.. in bathrooms in the car...

"Come on baby...Its all good.. Im on the pill.. we can do it right now.. we don't even have to go to the crib"

This will head off the Ugly girls blockin at the club... People will be using anywhere to do the business... YET the pregnancy rate WILL go up.

Originally Posted by kicks67

with AIDS out there i cant see this being a good idea. Can u say pandemic class, I know u can.
With AIDS out there, sex in general isn't a "good" idea.

But I know what you're getting at.

Dudes on the pill = less dudes wearing gloves = AIDS + friends

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Expect dudes to have a WHOLE new line at the club now...tryin to bone shorties off in the corner in the hallways.. in bathrooms in the car...

"Come on baby...Its all good.. Im on the pill.. we can do it right now.. we don't even have to go to the crib"

This will head off the Ugly girls blockin at the club... People will be using anywhere to do the business... YET the pregnancy rate WILL go up.
The ugly girls in the club will have no reason to go anymore...they have no one to block...which means noneed to bring lame friends to use as wingmen...WHERE THE HELL DO I SIGN???

Back
Top Bottom