MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

I was a little confused correct me if I'm wrong.

They are saying, a guy who works for ibm was blindfolded and the plane was hi jacked? He managed to stick his i phone up his *** and he took a picture with it while being in a cell, but was pitch dark? Now they have coordinates of where he was?

How did he upload the picture and where was it uploaded too? How is it 100% confirmed this is all true?

Last edited:
Its not confirmed and sounds so obvious as a staged event id never believe it. But im 100% something dodgy af is going on

You guys will seriously believe ANYTHING, :lol:

Go ahead and try putting your iPhone up your ***, let me know how that works out for you.

You guys will seriously believe ANYTHING,
laugh.gif

Go ahead and try putting your iPhone up your ***, let me know how that works out for you.
lol thats what I'm saying. I don't believe any of it. Anytime something happens that makes national news like this, theres always conspiracy theories.

I figured at first they were promoting their huge Malaysian Carnival i guess that'll come later after we realize how serious an issue this was and is ...

Press conference about the black box in 13 minutes.

Unconfirmed reports that they have located the Black Box but not the plane :wow:

Last edited:
I said it before and I'll say it again, the ONLY logical explanation for this is aliens. They kidnapped the plane.

I really haven't been following this story besides a few news clips here and there...It's seriously mind blowing how they can't find the plane...rip to the potential victims..I hope some survived I would love to hear their story

Not sure if this has been mentioned in here but the naval base Deigo Garcia is very close to where they suspect the plane ended up. Now aside from all the unsubstantiated claims I'm wondering how a commercial airliner gets anywhere near a us naval base unannounced and with no ground communication.

Some info on the base.

One of 3 GEODSS systems worldwide is located there. GEODSS system can track objects as small as a basketball more than 20,000 miles (30,000 km) in space or a chair at 35,000 miles (56,000 km)

it is one of 5 control bases for the Global Positioning System.

It is an ETOPS emergency landing site for commercial airliners.

The island was one of 33 emergency landing sites worldwide for the NASA Space Shuttle

This is not some random base. There is some serious tracking technology on this island, state of the art.

On July 31, 2008, an unnamed former White House official alleged that the United States had imprisoned and interrogated at least one suspect on Diego Garcia during 2002 and possibly 2003. Retired United States Army General Barry McCaffre has confirmed the existence of the prison camp there. British Foreign Secretary David Miliband admitted that two United States extraordinary rendition flights refuelled on Diego Garcia in 2002 with no mention of any passengers.

How is it they did not have eyes on this thing? They had the capability to actually see inside the planes windows, forget radar detection. And with the possibility of "high value" terrorists being held there I'd imagine they keep pretty close eyes on anything moving over there.

Back
Top Bottom