MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

This is weird

because if electrical system failed, they still have phones, internet and satillite phones i would think. i f they lose power, they have backup systems and also you would think they would have gotten on the internet to tell what happen or what was happening

Man that plane hijacked or shot down

once the coverup is finished we will hear something by the end of week

Last edited:
I'd give those AWGs some cockpit action, too.  

And 
laugh.gif
 at them smoking cigarettes in there like it's all good.  Straight blatant with it.  
mean.gif

I'd give those AWGs some cockpit action, too.  

And :lol:  at them smoking cigarettes in there like it's all good.  Straight blatant with it.  :smh:

This.

Getting knob slobbed on the expressway would make any man feel like a gawd.

I could just imagine how getting topped off at 35,000ft must feel like. :smokin

But it is still stupid as **** :smh:

Last edited:

They're a couple years old. Only being brought up to show that the pilots in the past have gone against protocol by allowing ppl to come to the cockpit even though they weren't authorized.
They said on the news only some countries have a ban on unauthorized personnel in the cockpit.

They're a couple years old. Only being brought up to show that the pilots in the past have gone against protocol by allowing ppl to come to the cockpit even though they weren't authorized.
They said on the news only some countries have a ban on unauthorized personnel in the cockpit.
I believe it might be an airline policy against it. Either way, I'm pretty sure nowhere are pilots allowed to be smoking while in flight. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rolleyes

you would be calm knowing your significant other or mother/father was on that plane?

Its been days bruh, lets be serious.

Hope is the salt of the earth.

im sure they know they are gone but they wanna know how and why it happened. thats why.

you wouldnt want answers?

you can say what you want but it would be a diff situation if you were in their shoes

I just don't understand how if the plane went down in the sea or crashed that passengers phones are still ringing and they're logged in online

I don't have any theories to what happened but that right there just seems strange as ****

I just don't understand how if the plane went down in the sea or crashed that passengers phones are still ringing and they're logged in online

I don't have any theories to what happened but that right there just seems strange as ****

some phones ring once or twice before they go to voicemail even when the phone is off

some phones ring once or twice before they go to voicemail even when the phone is off

They're not ringing once or twice though, it's continuous

And if the phones were off, they wouldn't be signed in on instant messenger

They're not ringing once or twice though, it's continuous

And if the phones were off, they wouldn't be signed in on instant messenger
QQ is one of their messengers, but hey even on FB, friends would be online when I know theyre clearly not.

Back
Top Bottom