Make a List of Things that make you feel old

I wore a sweater to a party.

It was an office Christmas party.
frown.gif

retroes coming out and remembering i had the og's.
getting up on saturday mornings and going back to sleep cause the cartoons are a waste. (saturday morning cartoons ftw?)
sleeping till 11 on christmas when i use to get up at 5 to oepn presents.
actually having to buy people gifts instead of giving them something homemade.
eating healthy.

* Seeing retro kicks and remembering that either you had the og's and killed them or you couldn't afford them
* My brother is turning 21
* Getting at girls and finding out they weren't even born in the same decade as you (two girls were born in 1990)
* Girls who usually go after older guys consider you an older guy
* I have a ps3 and one game
* I remember originally seeing the shows that are now reruns. I used to eat dinner and watch Fresh Prince.
* Getting on NT and not seeing some of the names I used to always see

My sister thought the "First Nintendo" was "the one where you put the game on top...with the purple buttons".

Prolly the first time I felt old.

damn man ... i already feel like crap about life in general and to know that one day imma be in similar situations to ya is jusst even more sad.

staying home on weekends?
renting movies?
beer belly?
mortgage?
bills?
KIDS!?!?

uhmm who wants to killl me before i turn 20?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

NBA Rookies...It feels wierd knowing some of these kids are 19 and 20-years-old...A few years ago I use to look up to NBA rookies...Now I call'em "Kids"
i always say that #$*% bout greg oden. son is like 8 times my size and is mad young

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

the thought of me not being a "teen" any more.. still 19 but feel like im 17.. 20 is a useless age to me anyway, id rather just skip to 21
wink.gif

yo i feel you on that man. i turn 20 on the 31st and i'm not looking forward to losing that teen
laugh.gif

I don't care about Christmas any more. Back when I was a kid Christmas>My birthday, now I can careless about it. I could not get any presents and notgive a damn.

- Lookin at my daughter and realizin that she's not someone elses kid
laugh.gif

- Not wantin to go home for Winter break
- When I get fb friend requests from ppl who graduated hs in 2012
- When I can't hoop for hours anymore. I get sore after 1.5hrs
- When takin care of my family is more important than hangin w/ my n_s
- When I realize that Lebron is to this generation what Jordan and the Bulls dynasty, Reggie Miller, Ewing, Sir Charles, etc was to my generation
- Bein able to cop alcohol legally
- Havin creditors callin me (ILL NEVER ANSWER!!!!!!)
- Etc, Etc

Where did the time go when we would play all summer and not have a care in the world. Play find and grind, ring up, door bell dixie, man hunt, etc.

Back
Top Bottom