Major Predictions for the next 50yrs?

I genuinely think that owning property in the New York that matters is terrible long term investment b/c a ****ton of the island will be underwater. Cali will fall victim to catastrophic tsunami, earthquake, or forest fire. Louisiana, Hispaniola, & pretty places surrounded by water & hurricanes will be devastated. Space exploration, may even (openly) come across life of some sort.

I predict I'll be taking dumps in a diaper.
giphy (2).gif

I genuinely think that owning property in the New York that matters is terrible long term investment b/c a ****ton of the island will be underwater. Cali will fall victim to catastrophic tsunami, earthquake, or forest fire. Louisiana, Hispaniola, & pretty places surrounded by water & hurricanes will be devastated. Space exploration, may even (openly) come across life of some sort.

1590129214784.png

Why art thou swagger jacking ?

President The Rock and VP Kevin Hart will reach out to an old friend in Bruce Willis (cloned) and Ben Affleck to save the world from complete destruction by an asteroid

Or the plot from Deep Impact happens

property values will go up as population increases...50 years from now will be crazy...even with major natural disasters and pandemics

technology is going to be crazy, we already have robots that deliver food from restaurants to your home

Transhumanism will be more common. The everyday human will replace limbs with robotics.

It will spill over into sports and there will be a brand new group fighting for Civil Rights.

What trans folks are going through with people pushing back on them competing in sports will happen to the Transhumans.

property values will go up as population increases...50 years from now will be crazy...even with major natural disasters and pandemics

technology is going to be crazy, we already have robots that deliver food from restaurants to your home
I don't see a population boom in 1st world or even 2nd world nations unless something like da rona happens again & home orders are issued. The natural disasters will increase & become more deadly though.
Transhumanism will be more common. The everyday human will replace limbs with robotics.

It will spill over into sports and there will be a brand new group fighting for Civil Rights.

What trans folks are going through with people pushing back on them competing in sports will happen to the Transhumans.
This is an interesting take b/c I do believe that it'll eventually happen, but w/n in the next 50yrs? No way, we don't even have flying cars yet.

That good ol' science fiction morphing into science fact.

This is an interesting take b/c I do believe that it'll eventually happen, but w/n in the next 50yrs? No way, we don't even have flying cars yet.
Not sure what/why having flying cars has any bearing on the chances of what I said happens within 50 years but cool.

Oscar Pistorius happened 4 years ago, we aren't that far from it honestly.

Fire for heat will always be necessary but for nutrition we will eat all meals from room temperature cans.

Back
Top Bottom