Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

LOL at everyone in here bieng intolerant of ninjahoods intolerant opinion on gay marriage.

Man is entitled to his opinions wether or not you agree.

Seems like everyone who is for gay marriage completely bashes anyone who isn't.

I personally don't care If gays get married. Dosent matter to me.

Tho the bible says homosexuality is a sin. Does that mean god and or Jesus are bigots?
Dead serious to anyone who can have a mature discussion.

Tho the bible says homosexuality is a sin. Does that mean god and or Jesus are bigots?
If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

Is that really something you want to follow my dude?

Do you know why homosexuality is linked with depression? Stupidity is never a good thing, my friend. Educate yourself.
Really though how hard is it to figure out a link between homosexuality and depression? This thread itself is a fine example.

There's all kinds of ridiculous replies like "homosexuality is a disease" and whatever. Some people can't cope with the fact there are still idiots in this world claiming it's a sin.

There's also bullying of course etc. Plenty of reasons for depression to be linked with homosexuality.

LOL at everyone in here bieng intolerant of ninjahoods intolerant opinion on gay marriage.

I can't respect someone who is against gay marriage because it's essentially discrimination based on sexual preference.

At least let them have a state marriage or whatever, I'm not sure if you have this in America. Basically you're married by a town/city representative at a location of your choice.

You share the same legal benefits etc. and there is no religious element to it.

There's no proof that homosexuals choose to be gay either. Had to sit and think about whether you're attracted to men or women? Congratulations: you're bisexual.

Nnvr said it was a choice. All I said was that there is no PROOF that they're born gay. Which there isn't. There may be studies that SUGGEST it. No proof tho.
Try again.

I can't respect someone who is against gay marriage because it's essentially discrimination based on sexual preference.
At least let them have a state marriage or whatever, I'm not sure if you have this in America. Basically you're married by a town/city representative at a location of your choice.

I agree 100%. But people are entitled to their opinions. You can't expect someone to respect yours and you not respect theirs

I agree 100%. But people are entitled to their opinions. You can't expect someone to respect yours and you not respect theirs
Yes but I draw the line at racism, discrimination etc.

Everyone has their own opinion but I just can't respect an opinion like that.

So the collective opinion that being gay is bad is alright because they are entitled to it? I'm supposed to respect that? Or what about racism, that is their opinion and they are entitled to it, I'm supposed to respect that too?

There is a point where you cannot respect another's opinion, especially on a topic like this where the popular opinion has shut out the minority from equal rights by law.

:lol:  No wonder they keep changing that manual.

You clearly do not understand how science works.

he's entitled to his opinion just as much as anyone who disagrees is entitled to speak against his opinion.

God is clearly a hypocrite, or at least the people he chose to be his mouthpiece were.

Jesus taught tolerance and love for all mankind with no exceptions.

Funny some of his followers seem to miss his main point.

So the collective opinion that being gay is bad is alright because they are entitled to it? I'm supposed to respect that? Or what about racism, that is their opinion and they are entitled to it, I'm supposed to respect that too?

There is a point where you cannot respect another's opinion, especially on a topic like this where the popular opinion has shut out the minority from equal rights by law.

this is a good point

There's no proof that homosexuals choose to be gay either. Had to sit and think about whether you're attracted to men or women? Congratulations: you're bisexual.
Nnvr said it was a choice. All I said was that there is no PROOF that they're born gay. Which there isn't. There may be studies that SUGGEST it. No proof tho.
Try again.
Do you even need scientific proof? Be honest: did you have to think about which sexual  orientation you wanted to be or did it just happen on its own?

Do you even need scientific proof? Be honest: did you have to think about which sexual  orientation you wanted to be or did it just happen on its own?
If people chose to be gay they'd have to be pretty stupid considering being gay basically guarantees you will get bullied.

Who would willingly do that?

They're imaginary characters, so who cares

-Plus God comes off as a major dirt bag in the bible

Last edited:
Did you really just say Jesus is an imaginary character?

They're imaginary characters, so who cares

-Plus God comes off as a major dirt bag in the bible
God = Imaginary character

Jesus = Real character

Did you really just say Jesus is an imaginary character?

My bad, Jesus as he is presented in the bible, as the son of God. I was trying to say don't follow the bible because it is made up.

Wasn't trying to say Jesus never existed, poor choice of words on my part

Last edited:
Yeas, because of the social stigmas and prejudices associated with it. Just as I posted a page or two ago. That doesn't mean homosexuality causes the depression, the way society views homosexuality does.
seems kinda ironic seeing the stances and responses ppl have stated.... ive heard ppl say that their isnt a certain way a man should be, woman should be, and there isnt a way a gay person should be...and mannerism, actions and behaviors arent neccesarily associated with homosexuality. saying all this to say if their isnt a certain association of looks/action mannerism etc... link with gays. then how can they fall victim to social stigmas and prejudices. Again it isnt like being black, asian etc... where it can be simply defined just by eyeballing. So how can they be mistreated/viewed differently if they look etc.. the same? Im not condoning it but in order to be treated unjust, they must do something outlandish, act abnormal of such in order to garner attention to be discriminated against. Now i cant say this behavior is cause by them being depressed. But in reference to your point i agree with the other person that the depression/or whatever it is in which makes them act in a manner that garners attention to be discriminated comes first and not the other way around.

It just doesnt make sense if they are truly gay, and this is just how they natural feel and it isnt a choice...why would they be sad/upset about this choice? I hear what your saying as far as how society views it, but as many have stated you really cant view gay, it isnt a skin color or something visual. Its almost like they are going out the way to be seen as homosexual, just to be mistreated, just to say they are bring mistreated.

It just doesnt make sense if they are truly gay, and this is just how they natural feel and it isnt a choice...why would they be sad/upset about this choice? I hear what your saying as far as how society views it, but as many have stated you really cant view gay, it isnt a skin color or something visual. Its almost like they are going out the way to be seen as homosexual, just to be mistreated, just to say they are bring mistreated.
Maybe they are going out of their way to be seen as homosexual so they can get equal rights.

Back
Top Bottom