Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

GG yall!

Congrats on a great season. Let's keep this thing going until Madden 16. Thanks to all the commissioners that made this possible. Thanks to Retto Retto for the dope write ups every week. We did it!!

andy-reid-gatorade-bath.gif

edit-Thanks dabottom305 dabottom305 , I see you!! :nerd:

Last edited:
tomorrow would great.. sunday i got family coming in, but im sure i can squeeze in a few hours.. 

Im going to be out of town for work mon-fri next week.. plan on putting my PS4 in carry on luggage, but wont have as much time to play.. lol

Can everyone let me know their availability for the off-season/draft? Not trying to leave anyone out.

For the offseason I should be good for a Sunday start.

Think I'll be able to meet any scheduling commitments the way things look on my end now.

ASAP!!

i just want to move my rams to LA.. i'm not making any money playing in this wack stadium..

plus once i get rid of sam bradford i'll be set!! .. RG3 to rams :nerd:

CosmicGhostRider CosmicGhostRider Here's your moment!!! :pimp:

IN 1969, THE CHIEFS && VIKINGS DID BATTLE IN SUPER BOWL IV...

KANSAS CITY DOMINATED, 23-7, WINNING THEIR FIRST NFL CHAMPIONSHIP...

View media item 1231995
View media item 1231997
35 YEARS LATER...

THE CHIEFS && VIKINGS DID BATTLE IN SUPER BOWL 49...

KANSAS CITY DOMINATED, 30-7, && EARNED A SECOND LOMBARDI TROPHY IN FRANCHISE HISTORY!!! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

View media item 1231996
Welcome back, live from Glendale, Arizona!!! The sun has set on what was a fantastic NFL season, && the Chiefs rest atop the mountain!!!

Without Alex Smith...without Jamaal Charles...&& without any regard for any man in opposing colors, the Chiefs opened the gates of hell against the Vikings, harassing young Teddy Bridgewater into numerous mistakes && shutting Adrian Peterson completely down in Super Bowl 49!!!

Chase Daniel was excellent in relief, going a solid 8-11 for 113 yards, && 2 TDs to Dwayne Bowe!!! Joe McKnight wasn't quite JC25, but he was solid on the ground as well, churning out 68 yards on 17 tough carries for the new champs!!! :nthat:

But the story of the game, as it has been for the majority of the entire season, was this special defense!!! A group that will go down in history as one of the greatest units ever, the Big Red Machine recorded three sacks && collected four interceptions, including one returned for a TD by SB49 MVP Marcus Cooper!!! :nthat: :nthat:

After so many close calls in Philadelphia as coach of the Eagles, Andy Reid was nearly brought to tears in his post-game speech to his team, having finally reached the pinnacle of league success!!! Players who were on the team in 2012 also reflected on their achievement, && harkened back to their late former teammate, Jovan Belcher!!! A game ball has reportedly been issued to his family as well, in a classy move by a classy organization...:pimp:

As for the Vikings, the future is bright, albeit uncertain!! Reports are that Adrian Peterson has played his last game for Minnesota, && multiple sources have indicated that #28 will be a Tampa Bay Buccaneer next season!!! We will be sure to keep you updated on this, && all of the offseason developments in future Gauntlet broadcasts...

But, the celebration is on in Kansas City!!! As we close this season, allow me to take a moment to thank all of you who have made THE GAUNTLET far, far more than just a personal reminder of who I, the Carolina Panthers, needed to catch && pass over the back half of the season to possibly make the playoffs...I honestly never thought a simple whiteboard write up could lead to so much fun for us all :lol: :lol: :pimp:

With that being said, we WILL be back for Season 2!!! Much credit && thanks goes to dabottom305 dabottom305 , who is the great Lead Commissioner && Executive Producer here at the NTML Headquarters :pimp: :pimp: , as well as fellow Co-Commish @SteelCity412!!! :smokin :smokin

Welp, that does it here folks!!! We will see you in 2015, beginning in Arrowhead Stadium for the Chiefs Ring Ceremony, && ending in Santa Clara, CA...where ________ will hoist the Lombardi Trophy!!!

The only question left...is who will fill in that blank??

Until next season...this has been...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: THE GAUNTLET!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Trades that were agreed on:

Bucs sending Doug Martin and a 3rd round pick to Vikings for Adrian peterson

Bucs sending Dashon Goldosn to Broncos for a 4th round pick

Pending trade:

Bucs sending Mike Evans for Chris Long

Might also have a surprise during free agency
lf

Pending trade:

lf

Thanks for posting here. I'm so far behind on the chat. It'll be better for me to keep track here.

Cam just might rock the deuce once more, but it sure won't be in that repulsive red && that putrid pewter! :lol:

Pending trade:

lf
what Vikings is trading AP??   man i would have gave you trent richardson and a 2nd round pick for AP.. 

I got Reggie wayne and hakeem nicks on thre trading block.. Needs are DE/DT/OL/Jamaal charles or AP

Last edited:
I didnt even know AP was on the trading block.. can we put all the trade stuff in the thread.. if i would have known he was up open for trades i would have been all over it

Back
Top Bottom