Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

I keep seeing that run play over and over again and seeing my DBs flat on their *****.
mean.gif
We can't let the NFC win the Super Bowl.
Shout to to the Eagles and Vikings, bring that chip to the best side

Last edited:
I think Chiefs defense will be able to hold it down.

@Wearwithall14 Harris for my rookie RB and a 6th round pick?

Can we play the Super Bowl tonight or sometime tomorrow? We need to set up the off-season schedule.

******** I'll trade you Andy Dalton and my first round pick for RG3

I think Chiefs defense will be able to hold it down.

Can we play the Super Bowl tonight or sometime tomorrow? We need to set up the off-season schedule.

Hope so!

If we play tonight it might be late because I'm catching a movie with the fam. If not, I'm down to play before noon tomorrow.

[thread="604892"]Just saw I got 45.2 mil in cap space, not including some people I'm about to release. Killa gonna be bleeding red and pewter soon[/thread]
[thread="604892"] [/thread]

CamNewton_ATownSTomp_original.gif

Breh I would cut myself && sign Cam's Franchise Tag tender with the blood flowing from my dying body before I EVER let that happen!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm in the market for a mobile quarterback. Franchises who are willing to part with a mobile QB let me know .

$51.1 M's under the cap :pimp: :evil:

Anybody wanna run one outside of the league?

$51.1 M's under the cap :pimp: :evil:

Anybody wanna run one outside of the league?
I'll play you 

Good game man, glad I won't have to deal with that defense 2x in the division...ugh :lol:

Couldn't get anything going, minus the drive which put me up 10-3.

Ima make a run at the #1 overall defense next season tho :pimp: Chiefs, better watch out!!

Last edited:
Good game man, glad I won't have to deal with that defense 2x in the division...man :lol:

Couldn't get anything going, minus the drive which put me up 10-3.

Ima make a run at the #1 overall defense next season tho :pimp: Chiefs, better watch out!!

GG Toretto, I can't believe Julio and Roddy got shutdown like that.

I was just gonna ask about that share play in the PS thread too. I remember seeing it at the unveiling then nobody really talked about it.

After 17 grueling regular season weeks, and three more weeks of mayhem known as the NFL Playoffs, the Super Bowl is now set!!!

View media item 1231831
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AND THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS ON SURVIVING THE GAUNTLET, && EMERGING WITH AN OPPORTUNITY TO CALL THEMSELVES WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Let's recap how the teams got this far!

In what was a prime Game of the Year candidate, the AFCCG between the Chiefs && Dolphins exceeded expectations from their first meeting in the regular season!!! Both teams traded shots, big plays, && momentum throughout 4 quarters of physical football!!! The Dolphins were one play away from possibly putting the game away in front of their home faithful, but the battle-tested Chiefs, who lost both Jamaal Charles && Alex Smith in this game to injury, converted on a 4th && short deep in their own territory!!! From there, they shocked Miami with their late-game play calling, running the ball down the field && scoring with just seconds left!!! A desperation heave by Ryan Tannehill was unsuccessful, && the Chiefs cemented themselves as the class of the AFC, && were on their way to Arizona!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It is there that they will meet...the Minnesota Vikings!!! Playing in front of a rabid fan base in below-freezing temperatures, the Vikes, behind another otherworldly effort by Adrian Peterson, grounded the Eagles early on && stomped them, winning 42-14!!! After a 5 TD performance, Peterson stopped by The Gauntlet Post Game set && uttered two words before smiling && walking off...

"ONE MORE!!!"

Indeed he is right, as the Vikings && Chiefs have one more task on their season lists: beating the other on their way to the Lombardi Trophy!!!

The journey ends here for the Dolphins && Eagles, but neither team should hold their heads in shame, as they each put together great seasons for their fans!!! :smokin :smokin

NOW...HERE'S THE TALE OF THE TAPE!!!

View media item 1231849
22nd TOTAL OFFENSE
28th PASSING OFFENSE
10th RUSHING OFFENSE
22.9 PPG (13th)

1st TOTAL DEFENSE
2nd PASS DEFENSE
1st RUN DEFENSE
11.0 PA/G (1st)

View media item 1231850
8th TOTAL OFFENSE
25th PASS OFFENSE
3rd RUSHING OFFENSE
25.1 PPG (7th)

8th TOTAL DEFENSE
15th PASS DEFENSE
4th RUSH DEFENSE
18 PA/G (7th)

No doubt about it folks, this rematch of Super Bowl IV, won by Kansas City wayyyyy before my time, will be decided in the trenches!!! Will Eric Berry && that magnificent Chiefs defensive unit claim their final foe??? :nthat:

Or will the Purple People Eaters feast in the desert, as Teddy Bridgewater looks to become the 1st rookie to win a Super Bowl???? :pimp:

The table, for the final time this season, has been set...

The stakes are higher && clearer than ever!!!

WHO will earn the right to live forever more as champions??????

And who...will wonder for the rest of their lives, just how differently it could've gone????

Find out next time, on the final 2014-15 installment of...

THE GAUNTLET!!! :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Headline: "First Or Forgotten!!!" :pimp:

SPREAD: MIN v. KC: (KC -4.5)

Last edited:
Since most of the talking is going on in the GroupMe chat and not everyone in the league is in there.

Vikings vs Chiefs Superbowl has been set for tonight at 10:15pm CST time.

Back
Top Bottom