Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Lower accuracy on "Lower Tiered QB's" :smh: :smh: :smh:  definitely threw that game away. Im about to be out the playoff race, got the Packers, Saints, Panthers and Bengals coming up
@ dabottom makes tannehill getting knocked out that much sweeter lol

Thanks, do You guys know if either team made any trades? (Giants or Falcons). I will decide based of the roster since the records are pretty much the same

Thanks, do You guys know if either team made any trades? (Giants or Falcons). I will decide based of the roster since the records are pretty much the same

No trades happened. Not sure about drops abd pickups.

forbes4life forbes4life Can you play tonight at 11. This game needs to happen so I don't hold these guys up.

Last edited:
I'm in as the giants

What's your Twitch screen name? If you don't have one, create one, link it to your ps4 then provide us with the link.

Also read the guidelines on the first page.

Last thing, you need to retire from the league them join again as the giants.current owner.

What's your Twitch screen name? If you don't have one, create one, link it to your ps4 then provide us with the link.

Also read the guidelines on the first page.

Last thing, you need to retire from the league them join again as the giants.current owner.

Str8_ballin214 same as my psn. So join as an owner instead of a coach? @DaBottom305

Last edited:
Yes sir. The problem with joining as a coach is it gives you an unfair advantage when it comes to signing players. I want everyone to have the same struggle. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom