Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Velle47 Velle47 About to step out for like an hour but besides that I'm free all day today. Lemme know when you're good to run our game for 3rd place in the NFCS :lol: :frown:

Say woh if I give you my address will you come over here and continue talking this noise? Real Talk
Look at this fool roid raging over some online madden relax little snitch ... I'm sure your hood wouldn't appreciate what you did "snitches get stitches"

Last edited:
Why Dolphins ??? My only enemy in this league is the patriots owner who's a Whiney little girl

Say woh if I give you my address will you come over here and continue talking this noise? Real Talk

He's trolling, you give him attention he's gonna keep going

Anyone uses Ustream for the games? Is it better than twitch

Nope. From what I see majority of the people use it to stream Playroom.

Broncos you still gotta sit your receiver out. And stream your game.

And if you do whatever it was that you did against raiders again I'm going to auto you. You ended up getting a free win cause you never got back online to play him.

Last edited:
Broncos you still gotta sit your receiver out. And stream your game.

And if you do whatever it was that you did against raiders again I'm going to auto you. You ended up getting a free win cause you never got back online to play him.
Ok

Anyone up for some non-league action? Got nothing but time on my hands today :nthat:

I feel you but nah this ***** sending me messages over PSN and Niketalk over a ******* video game.

Roid Raging you being a ***** sending me messages in private and then trying to come at me in a public forum. ***** please. Like I said come you in the DMV come at me. You in NOLA come at me. Then we can see if you can back up your ****.

You dont want a ***** to put you on blast in a sim league. Then play by the rules you ******* whiny *** *****.

Don't get mad at me for calling your ***** *** out.

I am done cause this ***** is a straight fraud.

As I said next message you got for me come tell it to me directly fake *** internet thug.

I feel you but nah this ***** sending me messages over PSN and Niketalk over a ******* video game.

Roid Raging you being a ***** sending me messages in private and then trying to come at me in a public forum. ***** please. Like I said come you in the DMV come at me. You in NOLA come at me. Then we can see if you can back up your ****.

You dont want a ***** to put you on blast in a sim league. Then play by the rules you ******* whiny *** *****.

Don't get mad at me for calling your ***** *** out.

I am done cause this ***** is a straight fraud.

As I said next message you got for me come tell it to me directly fake *** internet thug.
b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom