Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

:lol: I need to do the same, but this confidence thing has been an uphill battle ever since I got back in the fray :frown:...my boys were getting plastered while I was gone :lol: :smh:

I'm just praying for a second season at least [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
The commissioner you're trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Message 305.
roll.gif

oh damn

I'd say leave the int's the way they are....my opinion.

Yeah, unfortunate for those guys..main reason I bought it for ps cause I knew it wasn't possible on xbone not enough players.

I think the XBox joint just got done with the fantasy draft like at the beginning of this week or something. :lol:

I think the int are fine with how they are. Even my bum *** team gets 2 a game or so.

Am I doing something wrong with the game prep? I never have any remaining time to apply any training?

Also is the modifier L2 in this league? I could of swore 3 fumbles of mine have been from holding L2

I can't wait for next season...I need a bounce back. #1 pick here I come

Only 4 games left, good **** yall
yeah I think we're doing really well in this league compared to the xbox league
laugh.gif
Yeah, unfortunate for those guys..main reason I bought it for ps cause I knew it wasn't possible on xbone not enough players.
I think the XBox joint just got done with the fantasy draft like at the beginning of this week or something.
laugh.gif
Told them boys to trade their xbox in for a ps4. They about to make another season cause their original one failed after a couple of weeks 
laugh.gif

Told them boys to trade their xbox in for a ps4. They about to make another season cause their original one failed after a couple of weeks :lol:

Already? Lol I'm so glad I went with ps4. Only thing I'm missing is a 1080p tv this 720 life :smh:

I gotta upgrade the TV game too :lol: :smh: Black Ftiday right around lé corner tho :smokin :evil:

Back
Top Bottom