Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

CosmicGhostRider CosmicGhostRider Haha yea it knocked you outta the HFA/1st Round Bye spots for now but it's looking like you'll, at minimum, be a division winner. If not for Oakland, you'd be running away with the AFCW.

I'd kill for your positioning right now :lol: missing Weeks 2, 3, && 4 has seriously hurt me. 3-1 over the last 4 tho...[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Haha hopefully I can pick it back up with this week's game. Man good looks on the standings though!

Lol no problem, the standings on the game leave you in the dark at times in terms of your positioning, so I figured it would help everyone && make the games even better now that we'll know what we have to do && who certain teams need to lose. This last half leading to the playoffs is gonna be epic lol.

Lotta good games that could start to shift the atmosphere in both conferences on the slate this week too...I will continue to be an avid stream watcher for sure. :evil:

@Liltank0206 tell your boy he needs to fire Vince Lombardi, hire the old coach back, retire them join the league as a the Raiders current owner.

Also Seahawks can play him after 5pm today.

Last edited:
That weather is gonna be a killer if you do get HFA :smh: :x

artest93 artest93 when's a good time for you to play? I'm pretty much open all day my dude.

Maybe tonight after the Giants game or we can play before the Giants game depending on what time I get home from work. If not, I'm good to go tomorrow evening after 5 Pacific time

That weather is gonna be a killer if you do get HFA :smh: :x

artest93 artest93 when's a good time for you to play? I'm pretty much open all day my dude.

Maybe tonight after the Giants game or we can play before the Giants game depending on what time I get home from work. If not, I'm good to go tomorrow evening after 5 Pacific time

After last night's game, I'm def. with you on catching the Giants/Pirates :lol: :pimp: I'll hit you up after it's over && we can evaluate from there.

Wh did you play?

I was down like 2 scores with 2 minutes left no way I am coming back. I honestly thought you was just going to run the ball to ice it but anh its my fault for walking away from the game lol. The run is what killed me couldnt stop it.

Have the NY Giants been playing this season or have you been putting him on Auto? 

looks like dude hasnt posted in the thread in about three weeks

Back
Top Bottom