Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Both Thomas Receivers. I scored once in between that. All that happen in like the last 3 minutes.

Like I said I aint tripping I will just have to keep an eye on it if we play again.
Look at this taddle tell loser snitching like a little boy haha bruh you just suck I couldn't help but score. He was leaving receivers open left and right.. And even if I was running up the score being that it was against the Patriots why not run it up that's thier MO right makes for a great storyline

Both Thomas Receivers. I scored once in between that. All that happen in like the last 3 minutes.

Like I said I aint tripping I will just have to keep an eye on it if we play again.
Look at this taddle tell loser snitching like a little boy haha bruh you just suck I couldn't help but score. He was leaving receivers open left and right.. And even if I was running up the score being that it was against the Patriots why not run it up that's thier MO right makes for a great storyline
funnyface.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif

looks like i'm playing Houston next. I can play tonight. my season is dunzo. 
laugh.gif

this has to be the most fun i've ever had in madden though.

I made that same exact face in these gifs while reading Broncos' comments before I even saw the gifs :rofl: :rofl:

danyosahn danyosahn plenty of season left breh! You're def. in it still, just gotta string some wins together...although I don't plan on helping with that come next advance. :smokin

Last edited:
not even being in this league i must say it is very entertaining 
roll.gif
too funnny man

@Carver take it down fam !

Last edited:
Pizzo I'm trying bruh..got some steep comp in here..and got the number 1 ranked squad in the NFC North :x

Off topic but dem TWolves coming bruh..dat 2k league, watch out :pimp:

Last edited:

Do you understand simulation league?

Your record is 3-5. Of the 3 wins you played in 2 because I advanced and the cpu gave you a win. And I've played you outside of the league, you're not as good as you probably think you are.

We have casual gamers and we have hardcore gamers. I decided to make this league simulation to keep it enjoyable for everyone. And judging by your online stats you're lucky to be in the division you're in and that I don't allow the floodgates to be open. There are way better players in this league for you to be this cocky.

I should've got you for that Niners game too.

I hope you make it to the playoffs cause that 1.49 TDs you're averaging on offense ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:

Your record is 3-5. Of the 3 wins you played in 2 because I advanced and the cpu gave you a win. And I've played you outside of the league, you're not as good as you probably think you are.

We have casual gamers and we have hardcore gamers. I decided to make this league simulation to keep it enjoyable for everyone. And judging by your online stats you're lucky to be in the division you're in and that I don't allow the floodgates to be open. There are way better players in this league for you to be this cocky.

I hope you make it to the playoffs cause that 1.49 TDs you're averaging on offense ain't gonna cut it.
oh ****

Last edited:
I was down like 2 scores with 2 minutes left no way I am coming back. I honestly thought you was just going to run the ball to ice it but anh its my fault for walking away from the game lol. The run is what killed me couldnt stop it.
Man you just suck.. How do you have montee ball rush for over 120 yards and a td.. You just suck bro accept it

My goodness!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Playoff intensity already in this ************!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

"Suit up && lace your boots up; it's war time..."

Last edited:

e2c2718e_dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

Don't even know how I'm on top of my division. Haven't played madden since Vince young was on the cover.

Wow at the last few posts :lol:

Can yall post the AFC playoff picture again? I can't seem to see it on my phone

And a 2K league? I might have to cop that game also :lol:

Wow at the last few posts
laugh.gif

And a 2K league? I might have to cop that game also
laugh.gif
there is no way I could keep up with a 2k league.. can you imagine how hard it ill be to too corridinate 82 game season's?  Its hard enough with a 16 game seasons..

I don't even play 2k like that but if that league is going to be like this I want in. DaBottom this what our last league we were in was suppose to be, I think I was the Chiefs in that league. Lasted like 6 games.

This **** is live as ****...and I like how the skill level is balanced

I gotta watch the Texans stream...the afc south is going to go down to the wire

Wow at the last few posts :lol:

And a 2K league? I might have to cop that game also :lol:

:lol:

Here's a quick update on those standings for you...

MIA 6-2
PIT 6-2
KC 5-2
HOU 4-3-1
-----------
CLE 5-3
TEN/BUF 4-4

-----------
OAK 3-3-1
CIN 3-4
BAL, DEN, JAX, NYJ 3-5
NE, SD 3-6
IND 2-6

Pic wasn't working so had to do it this way.

Last edited:
Sorry to derail this thread with the 2k league but if yall got an Xboxone that what we talking bout, lot of Nters will be joining

Back
Top Bottom