Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Yes I'm ready...I'm just sitting in front of the main screen jammin some mixtapes

I'm here

What up fellas? I'm the Giants. I'm open to trades. V. Cruz, E. Manning, Jennings, and Rolle are on the trade block.

you give me some time so I can use training hours please? Ill be home in an hour[/QUOTE]
sure no problem.. let me know when your done.
[/quote]

Thanks man will do

League advanced.

Week 13 Players of the Week.

Bz3VlBGIAAAoI5a.jpg

MVP

Bz3VhoMIcAAx6aX.jpg

Coach of the Year.

Bz3VdmxCUAA1JMV.jpg

Let's get these games in. If you got a suspended player don't forget to bench him.

I'm open for trades also...my team needs to be regutted....gg Texans...my team became depleted down the stretch..and you caught me over compensating for the screen

I'm open for trades also...my team needs to be regutted....gg Texans...my team became depleted down the stretch..and you caught me over compensating for the screen

GG

You were missing Cluster for sure. Screen opened the game up for us.

Jaguars

When you ready to run?

@Artest93

We Are set to do battle once more, this time in the N.O. We know it won't be easy in front of the Who Dat? Nation, but victory must be obtained if my Panthers want to keep our slim playoff hopes alive. :pimp:

Can play tonight probably around 11, or tomorrow evening after like 8 or so. Lemme know when you're available.

Giants I can play now...if not in the next hour then it will have to be sometime tomorrow evening

Back
Top Bottom