Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

That's fine. I'm sure Gixxer will be streaming as well, so you should be covered in that case.

I feel as long as every game gets streamed them it's all good.

I thought Slim was Titans?

I've been sitting online for a minute. Send Pm and game invites and posted in thread.

Want to run a non league game while I wait on dude?

Yea, you're right. Got Hulk && Slim mixed up for a sec.

I would say yea, but not home right now. Maybe we can run a game or two tonight.

hulk7280 hulk7280 , as long as your opponent in a given week streams, you're fine. Def. don't want lag to be an issue headed down the home stretch.

I would say yea, but not home right now. Maybe we can run a game or two tonight.

hulk7280 hulk7280 , as long as your opponent in a given week streams, you're fine. Def. don't want lag to be an issue headed down the home stretch.
Same with me my internet is suspect. I don't mind streaming but don't want to mess up the game due to lag which may occur as a result of streaming.

Can we advance already? I'm trying to play the Chiefs already and lose miserably , and not get the wild card lol

Last edited:
Same, picked the hardest division nfc west lol. And it sucks that everyone in the NFC is pretty good.
I just took this league for granted when I first started.. especially since I won my first game.. then I dropped the next 5 and got blown out.. then I started practicing and playing online a lot and have won 4 out of the last 6.. 

Same with me my internet is suspect. I don't mind streaming but don't want to mess up the game due to lag which may occur as a result of streaming.
I

Got you, Tebow. Long as your opponent streams then you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom