Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im out the country 11hrs ahead of your time(GMT+4). lets play around 11pm 1am 9-19-12 your time that will be about 10am 12pm 9-20-12 my time.
Ill be sure to be on tonight. that sounds good.

do you have an e-mail? 

I'll hit you with a friend request on PSN.

Gonna drop bluedeniro from the league..
if you're going to be away, please put yourself on auto-pilot before you leave, thanks!

Can you drop Bluedeniro before advancing. My boy has the Cardinals and if you advance and it simulates there's a pretty good change the patriots will beat him.

Saints - PSN: yungchris_504 is my new Vic for the week, let me know what time and day is good for you. Come get twerked

@ Young Street Cowboys owner: when are u available for our week 3 game ? I added u on PSN already, keep me updated.

im the eagles idk who i play.. havent checked the schedule yet but ill be available friday

K Towntrash its me and you up next bro, any time between 6pm - 6am EST is good for me lets get it going.

I took over the packers practice4me611. I'm playing Seahawks next hit me up to play. Thanks

I havent lost any pre-season or season games yet. The only losses i received were because the game got simmed due to my opponent not ever being on week 1. This week i gotta play the CPU since nobody has whatever team im  playing smh

And the best way to contact me is on twitter @ItsRep

I got your Twitter email a few minutes ago. Cool, I leave work at midnight so I should be home by 12:30am so 12:45 should be go time.
BATTLE OF THE 0-2s

Good game man, i think i disconnected the first time because i was browsing youtube while playing :lol:

I put my laptop away after lol

Man, no lead is too safe, good effort on the comeback! Comp screwed you over on the back to back fumbles and screwed me on my dropped passes that lead to INTs :x

Good game man, i think i disconnected the first time because i was browsing youtube while playing :lol:
I put my laptop away after lol
Man, no lead is too safe, good effort on the comeback! Comp screwed you over on the back to back fumbles and screwed me on my dropped passes that lead to INTs :x

smfh.. when those fumbles happened I did not think I'd catch up. I seriously need to work on my redzone offense. If not for those lucky picks I don't think I would scored over 17 points. My defense is trash and I can't run the ball for $%#^.

I got Panthers next.

Back
Top Bottom