Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It seems the 'work' has been getting to DaBottom. :tongue:

2wqwsqr.gif

It seems the 'work' has been getting to DaBottom. :tongue:

Man I'm out here just handing games away.

I never complain about Madden but those back to back fumbles hurt me. Adrian got some good money plays. One play I felt like he used some of those Madden cards from 02'. He threw a screen that went for like 70. All my players brushing against his RB and no one could bring him down. Felt like that Assassins Creed character walking thru the village and not touching the people.

smh lol

Man I'm out here just handing games away.
I never complain about Madden but those back to back fumbles hurt me. Adrian got some good money plays. One play I felt like he used some of those Madden cards from 02'. He threw a screen that went for like 70. All my players brushing against his RB and no one could bring him down. Felt like that Assassins Creed character walking thru the village and not touching the people.
smh lol

Lmao You gotta cut back on the blitz man :lol:

My RB feels overpowered. Ryan Mathews seriously would run like jerome bettis, surprised me when he kept trucking everyone lol i dont think he ever went down on the first hit.

But yeah man, the fumbles shouldnt have happened, and my DT shouldnt have scored either :lol:

Vikings where u at i been tryna get our game going aye hymen dont advance im still tryna get my win but ol boy duckin me
"Dont be duckin like u neve wanted nothing"

Vikings where u at i been tryna get our game going aye hymen dont advance im still tryna get my win but ol boy duckin me
"Dont be duckin like u neve wanted nothing"

If he doesn't answer then Hymen should just put that player on autopilot. I would be angry if I didn't get to play my game and lost because of them SIM.

Last edited:
Was finally able to play against Youngstreet and the Cowboys. The Buccs managed to win 21-19 in Dallas despite the Boys playing very solid. I got really lucky by recovering two weird crucial fumbles.

Next game against the Skins !

Had a good game today, was pretty close but got the Win. 3-0, Im cooking out here. Chargers are the next Victim

34g5wsn.gif

Was finally able to play against Youngstreet and the Cowboys. The Buccs managed to win 21-19 in Dallas despite the Boys playing very solid. I got really lucky by recovering two weird crucial fumbles.

Next game against the Skins !

Yeah man that was weird. Every time I tried to run outta bounds they fumbled when they got touched. I was heated at that last one with Miles Austin. I coughed it up at the 10yd line. So crucial. That was a good game though.

Doug Martin was a beast for the Bucs also. He didn't have that many yards but he was running over my defenders left and right.

Back
Top Bottom