Machete

Maybe if michelle "i play the same tough girl in every movie" rodriguez wasn't in it

Trejo is that dude though

Maybe if michelle "i play the same tough girl in every movie" rodriguez wasn't in it

Trejo is that dude though

This movie is stupid funny...lol, acting not so great,

*Edit* This movie is worth watching just because of the women
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

This movie is stupid funny...lol, acting not so great,

*Edit* This movie is worth watching just because of the women
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

I feel like watching the spoof trailer of this movie from 3 years ago is good enough to understand how this will end.
Perhaps I'll TRY to spend money on watching it.

I feel like watching the spoof trailer of this movie from 3 years ago is good enough to understand how this will end.
Perhaps I'll TRY to spend money on watching it.

Better than I thought it'd be. Bloody as hell. Real funny. The first 10 minutes will drop any doubts you had. If you liked Planet Terror, there ain't a reason to miss it.
I don't know what the director has on Jessica Alba, that he can pull the freak outta her like that, but DAMN. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Better than I thought it'd be. Bloody as hell. Real funny. The first 10 minutes will drop any doubts you had. If you liked Planet Terror, there ain't a reason to miss it.
I don't know what the director has on Jessica Alba, that he can pull the freak outta her like that, but DAMN. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He played a guy named Machete in Spy Kids too 
ohwell.gif

Directed by Robert Rodriguez .......with Cheech
Saving the planet with all that recycling
alien.gif

He played a guy named Machete in Spy Kids too 
ohwell.gif

Directed by Robert Rodriguez .......with Cheech
Saving the planet with all that recycling
alien.gif

Saw it last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The action/gore was great, women were beautiful
pimp.gif
and there were plenty of funny moments and one-liners ("Machete don't text"
laugh.gif
). At points it seemed a little drawn out but considering I don't pay for movies all that often this was definitely worth the price of a ticket.

Saw it last night and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The action/gore was great, women were beautiful
pimp.gif
and there were plenty of funny moments and one-liners ("Machete don't text"
laugh.gif
). At points it seemed a little drawn out but considering I don't pay for movies all that often this was definitely worth the price of a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom