Machete

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

did anyone get the scene with the egg?

i dunno what culture it belongs to
but they believe that the egg captures all the bad spirits/ailments or something
i believe it was on andrew zimmern once...

i think earlier in michelle rodriguez's career she was definitely portrayed more as a tom boy
but i think she's dope...

this dude machete was goin in though

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

did anyone get the scene with the egg?

i dunno what culture it belongs to
but they believe that the egg captures all the bad spirits/ailments or something
i believe it was on andrew zimmern once...

i think earlier in michelle rodriguez's career she was definitely portrayed more as a tom boy
but i think she's dope...

this dude machete was goin in though

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

This gets best of the year just off the first 5 min.

roll.gif
@ the naked chick and where she was hiding the cellphone

laugh.gif
@ the sound it made when she pulled it out. ##$! was super wet down there.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

This gets best of the year just off the first 5 min.

roll.gif
@ the naked chick and where she was hiding the cellphone

laugh.gif
@ the sound it made when she pulled it out. ##$! was super wet down there.

Machete is the Southwestern and Paisa Robin Hood, Rambo, Shaft and Superman all rolled into one. It has no deep dramatic value but that does not matter, it was a very fun movie.

I also love how, despite being an absurd action flick, it has splashes of realism like the Taco truck, the Senator's anti-immigrant rhetoric, cheesy cell phone ring tones and protagonist who really does look like a worker from Mexico who is living in the US.

I highly recommend this movie.

Machete is the Southwestern and Paisa Robin Hood, Rambo, Shaft and Superman all rolled into one. It has no deep dramatic value but that does not matter, it was a very fun movie.

I also love how, despite being an absurd action flick, it has splashes of realism like the Taco truck, the Senator's anti-immigrant rhetoric, cheesy cell phone ring tones and protagonist who really does look like a worker from Mexico who is living in the US.

"machete don't text"
laugh.gif

i loved the movie but the ending was a bit dissapointing to me.

laugh.gif
@ the adopted red headed cholo and Steven Seagal as a mexican

"machete don't text"
laugh.gif

i loved the movie but the ending was a bit dissapointing to me.

laugh.gif
@ the adopted red headed cholo and Steven Seagal as a mexican

Originally Posted by DakMode

ayo im sayin...doesnt michelle rodriguez look like a man???

no way man... id cut her in half. she got that same sexiness as rosario dawson imo. they got them rough beat up faces but u would love to $#%% um

Originally Posted by DakMode

ayo im sayin...doesnt michelle rodriguez look like a man???

no way man... id cut her in half. she got that same sexiness as rosario dawson imo. they got them rough beat up faces but u would love to $#%% um

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Just watched this today and I co-sign with all the above. Great movie, and all the ladies featured were lookin' mighty gorgeous.

The fact that this is only 3 pages is blasphemy.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Just watched this today and I co-sign with all the above. Great movie, and all the ladies featured were lookin' mighty gorgeous.

The fact that this is only 3 pages is blasphemy.

the movie wasn't as good as i thought it was going to be.  i thought there were a lot of slow parts in the movie and i found myself being bored.
michelle rodriguez looked damn good though.  
devil.gif

the movie wasn't as good as i thought it was going to be.  i thought there were a lot of slow parts in the movie and i found myself being bored.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

devil.gif

My exact thoughts

Originally Posted by shogun

devil.gif

My exact thoughts

movie was def funny & had one liners through the whole thingmachate dont texti quit herehe doesnt look like the lawn guy-lohanhe will def do tho-mom

Back
Top Bottom