MacDonalds just announced 20piece nuggets for 5bucks

This dude posted Slowpoke though...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man *$* yall disgust me, you should not have posted that picture. I USED to love chicken nuggets. Thanks a lot a holes.
nike-basketball-kobe-system-sm.jpg

you're welcome.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man *$* yall disgust me, you should not have posted that picture. I USED to love chicken nuggets. Thanks a lot a holes.
Saw that picture countless times. Watched the video of how theyre made numerous times. Still chowing down on some chicken nuggets any chance I get
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember in high school. after a basketball game. me and 3 friends were driving around smoking down, celebrating our win. we each copped a 20 piece. my one buddy smashed all 20 of his.. no sauce.. he was sitting in shot gun and me and my boy were in the back seat. he looked back and was like "yo, let me get some of your nuggets." i was like "you got 20 of em!" he goes "i already ate em all." i go "but i have all the sauces, i didnt give u any." he goes. "i didnt need any sauce!"

me and my buddy i was sitting next to died laughing!!

oh HIGH school days.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looked at the title hard wondering why this was thread worthy.

Besides with $5 you can get large fries and 2 mcdoubles w/ mac sauce. Add an extra 75 cents and you got a 4 piece
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

Must be nice to have deals like that in the U.S.
waste of money an basically why a lot of Americans looks sloppy as hell

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I think you late, i saw 50 pieces for 10usd in the summer
I saw the same thing when I was in Vegas last year, the McD's at the MGM Grand food court.

Buddies and I held an eating contest. I finished in third place with 53, the winner chowed down 68. #YOLO

bout to go on vacation, I know what my kids are going to be eating for dinner for the next week...lol

Op posted this like the higher ups at McDonald have been contemplating long and hard about this decision and finally reached a verdict today.
Nuggets are kinds wack tho, I get the tenders or the southern chicken sandwich, those taste more like chicken.

I hear that Burger King is going to be delivering soon. BTW, this nuggets deal is HOT FIYA, regardless how you feel about them.

Back
Top Bottom