Lunargrand

I went to my local NR and saw the grey/volts. I thought I had found a gold mine when I saw them for $69 til I looked at the bottom and saw that they were sketchers. Man they look JUST like Lunar Grands but I didn't pull the trigger. I know a Nike employee. Imma see if he can get me a discount at the cole haan store.

I went to my local NR and saw the grey/volts. I thought I had found a gold mine when I saw them for $69 til I looked at the bottom and saw that they were sketchers. Man they look JUST like Lunar Grands but I didn't pull the trigger. I know a Nike employee. Imma see if he can get me a discount at the cole haan store.

Nike employees no longer get discounts from Cole Haan and vice versa.

Really want the loafers, wHich color to get though?

Last edited:
^i got the oxblood. im normally a 10.5 in nikes but i got a 10 and i love em. first time in a long time ive paid retail for shoes and i pulled the trigger bc of nordstrom's free shipping both ways. i told myself if i didnt love the oxblood i was going to return them.

For anyone who has both: do the wingtips and loafers fit the same as the chukkas?

About to put in some foot work for those Grey Chukkas and the wingtips, would be great for Spring...

I would assume $328 on the chukkas like the fragments but I haven't seen a price yet. That suede could possibly push them higher too.

Bought my grey/volts in a 13 and should have bought a 12. Now I have to sell them. I shoulda listened to the sizing.

hmm.. I wonder if they'll release Lunar Grand boat shoes.. I have pair of the og grey ones and they are awesome.

IMO, yes they do.  I haven't had an issue between the chukkas and wingtips.  I can't speak for the loafers though.

Thanks. I went TTS (wide feet) with my chukkas and they fit perfectly, wondering if I really need to go down .5 for the wingtips.

Yo NT, the LV Cole Haan Outlet store is selling the navy/white and black/pink lunargrands at $99 with $10 shipping. 

Good looking out fam, just ordered the navy and black pairs. They asked me if I found out about this on a forum because they have been getting flooded with calls, I was like yea then the lady said Niketalk? :lol: , she was like you guys are buying all the pairs

Yo NT, the LV Cole Haan Outlet store is selling the navy/white and black/pink lunargrands at $99 with $10 shipping. 

Good looking out fam, just ordered the navy and black pairs. They asked me if I found out about this on a forum because they have been getting flooded with calls, I was like yea then the lady said Niketalk? :lol: , she was like you guys are buying all the pairs

:lol:

They still have sizes of the navy?? They only had big sizes when I called Monday.

Last edited:

:lol:

They still have sizes of the navy?? They only had big sizes when I called Monday.

I doubt it for the navy pair, I was able to get the last 13 but they told me they had a more sizes in the black/pink pairs

Back
Top Bottom