Lunargrand

Yea Skechers make knock offs :lol: you can find them at off broadway too.

The knock offs look pretty accurate. The sole is almost identical. The black leathers overlay is a little off, but damn, pretty close. On first glance I wouldnt have been able to see the difference.

I'm  not even going to lie - I've tried on those Skechers wingtip knock offs, and they actually felt as comfortable as the LGs

The knock offs look pretty accurate. The sole is almost identical. The black leathers overlay is a little off, but damn, pretty close. On first glance I wouldnt have been able to see the difference.

Took some time to check those out online.. Scary resemblance, doesn't they break copyright laws (just like Adidas did with the knit stuff) ?

Took some time to check those out online.. Scary resemblance, doesn't they break copyright laws (just like Adidas did with the knit stuff) ?

maybe no one cares any more since nike sold cole haan and the lunargand model is ending?

wore 1 of 3 today for the first time....

Black/Pink Lunargrands were $99 in my local outlet today (Merrimack NH).  You might want to check one around you.

Gull/Volts were marked $99, but they didn't ring up at it, so it might have been a mistake.

I'm officially considering myself a buster. They had the "volt/gray" colorway of the Skechers knockoffs at my local Nordstrom Rack, and decided to cop, they were $69.97 before tax. I just don't have it in the budget to drop a load of money on sneakers nowadays, even at the outlet price for the Cole Haan joints. I'm not gonna lie, the comfort level is meh compared to the lunar runners I have, but they look good.

I was fooled as well when I saw the Skechers Embolden at my local Nordstrom Rack. Shoe is dead on without any Skechers branding on the upper, just on the bottom. I would have instacopped if they had my size. I tried a bigger size and the comfort is ehh, definitely not on lunargrand level comfort aka walking on clouds.

So the chukkas have now been removed from the ColeHaan website after being on clearance for $199. I haven't followed a shoe from Cole Haan from launch through clearance before. Does the disappearance from the website mean they're headed to outlets?

join that FB outlet thread fellas---just got the navy joints with the cream/white sole- 99 bucks. LV outlet

Back
Top Bottom