Lunarglide 6

I didn't realize that they made a late change on the anterior portion of the outsole from Black to Yellow...

Original via IG

Final product via IG
yeah, it looks like they changed most of the launch colorways to have the color of the medial midsole extend throughout the outsole, and the tongue is now hyper cobalt on that pair. i think they look better with fluid midsole and outsole color, anyway.

that fk lg6 must have a reflective silver midsole like the lg6 flash:

FK LG6 is a must IF there is a normal or decent colorway I can rock at the gym instead of this casual stuff. None of the 6s colors get me so this is your chance Nike!

They flyknits look really nice. The upper has a really cool texture in that first pic

So are these out yet or what? I thought they came out in stores on July 10th, at least on finishline thats what it says.. But I saw two guys in the gym wearing the hyper crimson/hyper cobalt whites from the first post video. I asked one of them and he said they were at finishline but they sold out?

I really like the model in the video, the 101 colorway

The black and white SP released/sold out a week and half ago. iDs have been available. The white pair you mentioned will release on the 10th everywhere so no they are not sold out on FNL.

The black and white SP released/sold out a week and half ago. iDs have been available. The white pair you mentioned will release on the 10th everywhere so no they are not sold out on FNL.
thats what i thought, i wish i could find more pics of the other cw's being released.. then again its hard to beat that first one

Good to see more colorways in the FK. How much will they be?

They will be $150 I would assume, since that seems to be the price point for all Flyknit shoes. I hope they still make a regular LG; I love this shoe for ya know its actual purpose, running, and hope they don't just do it for aesthetics since we all know Flyknit is really, really popular.

Those FKs are bananas. The weave looks cool as hell. H2O repellant? I'll be copping the blue/grey pair. Probably more as well :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom