Lunarglide 6

Went through a dilemma yesterday. FedEx driver claimed to have delivered my package at my door. Nothing was there, called FedEx and they told me something was fishy about the delivery. Stinking driver probably thought I had the Brasil pack, but he did redeliver later last night.

On to the shoes...

The women's 9.5 does feel like an men's 8 just a bit snug. May need to break them in to loosen them up.

i made the complete switch to flyknit lunars for running. prior i ran in LG 5 and 6, prior to that ran in frees run 5.0s.

how you runners liking this compared to some of the other running shoes? as always though ill cop at least one pair when discounted at least half

got mine in today and they are very nice, the fit is TTS so i dont think there was a difference between the mens and womens. ill post later tonight when i get the mens pairs in.

Alright so i can confirm the mens and womens are exactly the same shoe... There is nothing different about them

what?! FK! That upper is sexy! Much better than the FK Lunar 3's upper. Will have to cop if they are releasing and not limited.

Back
Top Bottom