LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cornballs galore, including you "normal" heads.

x2
both those dudes are in desperate need of a treadmill, tities bigger than my moms and he got the nerve to be out there pulling cards, hold up a mirror to yourself breh.

mind you, sons wrist is full of kanye inspired bands, why you rocking all those bands breh??...whats the history behind that?...
This.
They need to camp on a treadmill, at any moment dude would of die if he didnt take those breaths before a sentence.

video was not entertaining, a lot of the younger kids didnt grow up watching Jordan or Penny

They should share their knowledge of Drake's Cakes next

"That's your big boy"
25326313ST_o.jpg

well OP, I was watching the video to see why people camp, sometimes its nice to learn others motivation for things.

dude in the red hat looks like he has to sleep sitting up, no way that dude can lay flat on his back.

i laughed at this lol.... nah but dead serious nt fam it wasnt meant to offend anybody we was just bored messing around... i personally thought it was funny that there r people rocking foams and saying its there favorite shoe and the even wearing it on line and not knowing what year it came out.... the reason jordan questions were asked cause everybody sed jordan is the best bball player and they have all his shoes and they camp and get all the colors.... thats y thoses were asked.... there was way more questions and more footage with questions way more difficult that we didnt even show and just cut.... 

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

dude in the red hat looks like he has to sleep sitting up, no way that dude can lay flat on his back.

i laughed at this lol.... nah but dead serious nt fam it wasnt meant to offend anybody we was just bored messing around... i personally thought it was funny that there r people rocking foams and saying its there favorite shoe and the even wearing it on line and not knowing what year it came out.... the reason jordan questions were asked cause everybody sed jordan is the best bball player and they have all his shoes and they camp and get all the colors.... thats y thoses were asked.... there was way more questions and more footage with questions way more difficult that we didnt even show and just cut.... 
Dude, nobody cares if you know when a shoe came out.
It's a pair of shoes.

You wear them.

Again, you and your boys are mad lame if that's what ya do to keep entertained.

Get a life.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by megatron

long story short....
normal heads that go to camp for releases r suprised when we see like 50 new heads out there...
eek.gif

get closer only to come find out there are all there for the xmas pack (KD, Kobe, LeBron)
eyes.gif
frown.gif

we give each other funny looks just listening to them talk about how the kicks game is so messed up
grin.gif

decided to record the event and have some fun...
devil.gif

btw the next day all thoses dudes shoes were flooded on CL for $500 a pop including KD lmao
roll.gif

ps- check out some more of my boy zayax0712 on youtube videos... there all funny and he keeps it 100!!
pimp.gif

p.p.s- its all for fun... if you take this in any other way ur over analyzing the video... if you do get angry "sorry from MyKickzAreAG21"
what the hell are heads baby paw
You trollin'?!
Heads = People. Damn people in TX are losing�
because one dude asked what he meant by head, "people in TX are losing"?

oh.
indifferent.gif

this is general bro, any topic regarding shoes is not welcome here. (just my observation)

So you have to know the full history of anything you deem a favorite of yours?
I bet them fatties don't know when McDonald's first opened, but that doesn't seem to stop them from taking bodyshots of sweet & sour sauce with their 50 piece nuggets.

Erickm713... yes. That entertained me I guess I have no life... I'll go fight crime in my Batman snuggieand dark knight kobe and hope I get struck down by someone in the chaos kobes... yes I will ask for forgiveness from the sneaker gods... sorry #basedgod lmao....

Btw yes Santa hat girl was with me no ducktales....
34pds2g.jpg

I what year did Jordan start wearing lanyards on his wrist?

I ain't gonna hate because dude is overweight, and I'm not gonna front like kids who don't know anything about the things they spend their money on doesn't kind or irk me. But, they're kids, man. I don't even think pulling a card here and there is being a loser. But, the amount of effort put into this definitely makes it a fail. 

fat dudes need to camp a ballys or 24 hour fitness and need to stop worrying about hypebeasts camping for ugly shoes.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I bet them fatties don't know when McDonald's first opened, but that doesn't seem to stop them from taking bodyshots of sweet & sour sauce with their 50 piece nuggets.

Next McRib campout, I'll be there with my video camera, filming them and asking them what Ronald McDonald was wearing when he first released them.

the awkwardness of the dude in the red hat is this videos only redeeming quality...

ya'll need to get a life...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Next McRib campout, I'll be there with my video camera, filming them and asking them what Ronald McDonald was wearing when he first released them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 OMG. Man y'all are wild.

Rawex05 and jenesaisquoi anything that is collect should be known about... u call ursel a collector I don't wanna hear u dont no about it.... I dont collect big Macs nor do I eat at McDonald's so I wouldn't no much about that.... feel me ....

Rawex05 and jenesaisquoi anything that is collect should be known about... u call ursel a collector I don't wanna hear u dont no about it.... I dont collect big Macs nor do I eat at McDonald's so I wouldn't no much about that.... feel me ....

you sound extra lame. who there called themselves a collector anyway? you can be a fan of sneakers and buy what you like without being a "collector"

you clowning on these hypebeasts but the elitist attitude makes you look stupider than them.

Fools sound extra bitter....don't get the point yall are trying to make by doing this in the first place. Get a life...
30t6p3b.gif
Yall coming off as some lame +@* shoe elitists.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I'll join you and rock a BBQ sauce stained snuggie.
At the end of the vid, you gotta say, "Guys, we just wanted to show what we know and what you guys know. We camp because we love. You camp because you want to look fat in school, and it's upsetting that we have to compete with you guys in line or at the drive-thru. If you love a sandwich, you love that sandwich, whether it be a Big Mac or a McRib, you love that sandwich."

So because they waited in line they're collectors? Maybe some of those people in line are just Lebron and Kobe fans, or maybe they just liked the shoe. This elitist garbage has got to stop.

Hush...

I have a collection of denim, sweaters and  shirts and I have NO knowledge of any of them besides the brand/designer name and I know they look swell on me and that's really all that matters

Same Goes with shoes, If these people want buy these shoes because they look good, not knowing the history of the shoe...who cares? You don't have to be a statistician to like the player and the shoes...

Are those other 2 lames members on NT?... I wanna go in on them too 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom