LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

laugh.gif
 at everything going on in this thread 

This right here makes orlando look bad. Also makes me happy i dont have to campout with clowns like this trying to call out people for being hype when they are hype as well. Talkin about all this bball knowledge but have never played the game.

But seriously, you cannot talk about history if you own a pair of Lebrons...I'm his biggest fan, but let's be honest, a decade in the game and he only got All-Stars and MVP's

And btw, the Foamposite Tech was first introduced in '96, according to Nike...

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-415687/pgid-415689

It's pretty corny to do a live quiz show for everyone buying a pair of shoes

Maybe they just like the way the shoe looks...Is that such a crime? If the Foamposites were Kwame Brown sigs, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go around proud to say that you loved them...

you woke up mad early to film some kids and try and make fun.  i'd have smacked your specs off if you came filming me with that condescending attitude and let you put that on youtube instead.  not even gonna go in on your weight issues since that's been covered.

you're lame as hell kid.

Debuted 97 thou.... Zoom air has been around since the 80a but got introduced in the 90a.d.... Feel me.... ok want me to embarrass myself i'm going to post of a video of myself doing some dumb stuff

Originally Posted by cdubb33

This right here makes orlando look bad. Also makes me happy i dont have to campout with clowns like this trying to call out people for being hype when they are hype as well. Talkin about all this bball knowledge but have never played the game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

But seriously, you cannot talk about history if you own a pair of Lebrons...I'm his biggest fan, but let's be honest, a decade in the game and he only got All-Stars and MVP's

And btw, the Foamposite Tech was first introduced in '96, according to Nike...

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-415687/pgid-415689

It's pretty corny to do a live quiz show for everyone buying a pair of shoes

Maybe they just like the way the shoe looks...Is that such a crime? If the Foamposites were Kwame Brown sigs, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go around proud to say that you loved them...
Agreed. Unless the winner of the trivia gets a wrist band
laugh.gif

this video reminded me of the way I sometimes  feel walking into a Game Stop. 75% of the employees are on some video game elitist ^&** and question/try to laugh at me when I ask about a particular game, giving me weird looks like I don't know &*(^ because I'm getting a sports game and not something filled with wizards.

Couldn't finish the Vid. I also really wanted to slap the hell out of both dudes, especially the dude wearing the angels hat.

30t6p3b.gif
Tired of these dudes trying to justify how OG in the "game" they are. That nonsense is played. Dude in the white needs a bra.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

So you have to know the full history of anything you deem a favorite of yours?
I bet them fatties don't know when McDonald's first opened, but that doesn't seem to stop them from taking bodyshots of sweet & sour sauce with their 50 piece nuggets.

Next McRib campout, I'll be there with my video camera, filming them and asking them what Ronald McDonald was wearing when he first released them.
he was wearin this 
10ygc49.jpg

cept with black laces....smh @ u tryin to question my knowledge...how many calories did the mcrib have @ the first retro?

Back
Top Bottom