LOVING THIS WEBSITE

Originally Posted by kennypark17

I can't wait to get accepted here. SO many shoes and stuff. GO MARINERS yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
anyone else pumped for the new 3s
2sahs42.jpg

Do you have a sister? or any other female relatives? If yes, must post pics of said female relatives.

Welcome.

Do you have a sister? or any other female relatives? If yes, must post pics of said female relatives.

Welcome.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Welcome to NT.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
More specifically, NT General. Nobody really cares about shoes in here.
laugh.gif
i just sold my grails... still debating if i should sell some more... .
frown.gif
At the end of the day, they're just shoes. *blasphemy* 

I say sell them if you really don't wear them at all and get that wasted money back. Or if you're feeling generous, donate the not-so-nice/worn ones you don't like to charity. It might be more of use to someone else, rather than having them yellowing/cracking/collecting dust/be a dwelling for rats or bugs in your closet.

As for me, I have around 10 pairs in my current rotation, but I find myself wearing only 2-3 pairs on the regular. These days, I just buy shoes when my old ones are worn.
laugh.gif

Welcome to NT.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I say sell them if you really don't wear them at all and get that wasted money back. Or if you're feeling generous, donate the not-so-nice/worn ones you don't like to charity. It might be more of use to someone else, rather than having them yellowing/cracking/collecting dust/be a dwelling for rats or bugs in your closet.

As for me, I have around 10 pairs in my current rotation, but I find myself wearing only 2-3 pairs on the regular. These days, I just buy shoes when my old ones are worn.
laugh.gif

Welcome.

Welcome.

Welcome to NT.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
yeah im getting rid of a lot of jordans... i mainly just rock AM... AM2009 and AM2011 are
pimp.gif

Welcome to NT.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
yeah im getting rid of a lot of jordans... i mainly just rock AM... AM2009 and AM2011 are
pimp.gif

I get more excited whenever I see a new red link(page) added to the Asian Girl Appreciation thread than I do whenever new shoes come out.

I get more excited whenever I see a new red link(page) added to the Asian Girl Appreciation thread than I do whenever new shoes come out.

Back
Top Bottom