Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

When Dee appeared with the robotic arm

1603230215212.gif

Took almost a decade of movies to get people used to the concept of safe spaces to practice magic. The concept has definitely been grasped by the current generation of film watchers.

Mirror_Dimension.png

inception_ov_676__W660xh0.jpg

US was good work, and I give Sci-fi more room for error than other genres but that’s only 2 instances where I rock with dudes work. Also, treading lightly because Kamala >D
This really isn't Jordan Peele's "work".

He's a producer. His name was just important to help promote this.

Its the same way he produced Candyman (co-wrote as well). He didn't direct it.

Credit where credit is due.

This really isn't Jordan Peele's "work".

He's a producer. His name was just important to help promote this.

Its the same way he produced Candyman (co-wrote as well). He didn't direct it.

Credit where credit is due.
Sure. Got anymore of those capes Sir?

Sure. Got anymore of those capes Sir?
Cape for who though?

I'm giving props to Misha Green. The writer and creator. The person whose face we've seen answering questions about the show and explaining character motivations and situations from the jump.

Since when do we give credit to a producer of a show over the creator of the show?

Calling Lovecraft Country Jordan Peele's work is bull ****. A spade is a spade.

Don't know what your beef is, but if you've paid attention to anything behind the scenes, Misha is it for Lovecraft.

I love how they’re protected with the voodoo from episode 2. It was the under current to a lot of stuff in this series.

More love/light needs to be explored on our native spirituality. It’s in us.
It IS us!
122116686_10222667583972186_4532664911674525050_n.jpg

This a rare instance in that I actually like the series better than the book. I guess the differences make the series more interesting.

Been seeing some return to this. I know in ATL, they been locking in with this. 21 Savage & them IFA. Shoot, in heating up, Gunna says, “My bruh, go see his baba 5X a month”

KHUFU KHUFU

Been seeing some return to this. I know in ATL, they been locking in with this. 21 Savage & them IFA. Shoot, in heating up, Gunna says, “My bruh, go see his baba 5X a month”

KHUFU KHUFU

It's time to go home.

Back
Top Bottom