Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

That much blood coming out of his arms suicide style should've been killed him. Wild unrealistic.

This subtle not do subtle cgi :lol:

Didn't expect Ji-Ah to survive that.
They really just be leaving Dee wherever
:lol: @ leaving Atticus' monster to protect Dee.

Damn wasn't expecting Dee to show up at the end like Cable arm and all.

So she's the lady with the robotic arm that gives the book to Atticus.

yeah I’ve heard rumint. HBO hasn’t renewed and what would be the story with Tic and Christina dead?

i mean still stories to be told by those still around, if they want to

like with watchmen, there is more of the world that could be explored

Watchmen was billed a limited series from the jump.

This show wasn't.

but that doesn’t mean that more can’t be done with that universe

hell it could be like Fargo where things just have a loose connection to each other.. hell the 1st season pretty much is like that

but that doesn’t mean that more can’t be done with that universe

hell it could be like Fargo where things just have a loose connection to each other.. hell the 1st season pretty much is like that

Never said it did. My point is that it wasn't intended to. I completely understand Lindelof not wanting to force something when his intent was one-and-done.

This is a Misha Green interview that just released. She clearly has intentions on continuing based on her messaging. It's up to HBO...but she certainly already has an idea on where she'd go next.

Don't want to be that guy but overall I think this show was decent but not great.

Like C+/B- territory, maybe B. It had cool concepts but some of the execution was lacking.

Last edited:
Don't want to be that guy but overall I think this show was decent but not great.

Like C+/B- territory. It had cool concepts but some of the execution was lacking.

yea I felt like it could have been executed too.. The pieces were there and had moments but the overarching story could have been done better

Like maybe this needed 2 seasons to properly flesh things out

Idk...I thought the season finale was a bit of a let down.

Also, with the way they ended it, if there's a season 2, I feel like Dee somehow becomes the antagonist. That final scene with her killing Christina with her terminator arm, and obviously now being the master of the Shagoth, suggests that she's about to begin a journey down a brutal path.

Back
Top Bottom