Love Fest Anyone?

Hmm, I don't really feel like this was my type of thing but if you guys really had that much fun then....

I didn't go but I was out there. I looked like it would have been fun I took some pics saw this girl exposed in front of a cop on the street (twitpic)

Damn that was crazy! I cant even put a number on how many people were there.. Molly is def FTW.. feels like that damn rave music is inside of you
laugh.gif
, chickseverywhere dressed in barely nothing, and it was pretty cold out. To many people trying to fight eachother tho, I must have seen 5-6 fights..

Originally Posted by khoalabear

just got back from the afterparty, deadmau5 was the best set hands down.

Hell yeah he was, dude came out with that big mouse head, and just rock the place. I was grinding on some brunette chick with C Cups and she didn't evencare. God I had so much fun, next year is a must.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hmm, I don't really feel like this was my type of thing but if you guys really had that much fun then....

Man I'm so in to rap and r&b, but there were so many women, and so much of that love peace gimmie some beads hand sign thingy. Man............

danced with so many *%+!!*. it was a damn good time. i also am without a doubt going again next year. dont ever go to this with a female friend.

Lovefest was OK but damn the weather was beyond cold at the end of the day. But yeah...I am not pillie dude or whatever you want to call it and the music imojust sucked big time but the vibe from people was overall good.....minus the couple of people that I saw that looked OD'd of liquor or whatever.Anyways....my pics....and none really justify the crap I really saw walking around. I guess I didn't want to be a total perv with a camera.

lovefest-2009-1.jpg

lovefest-2009-2.jpg

lovefest-2009-3.png

lovefest-2009-4.jpg

lovefest-2009-5.jpg

lovefest-2009-6.jpg

lovefest-2009-7.jpg

lovefest-2009-8.jpg

lovefest-2009-9.jpg

lovefest-2009-10.jpg

lovefest-2009-11.jpg

lovefest-2009-12.jpg

lovefest-2009-13.jpg

lovefest-2009-14.jpg

I thought it was dope... I only went to the night rave but next year Id prolly prefer the day time festivals

Originally Posted by solelifik

obama cutout pillys ftw

any weird shaped pill, dont ever take. please use ur sources, ie. (pillreports.com). mollies are overrated. u can stick anything into a capsule and say itspure. i've been in the scene for over 6 years and have had better rolls over actual pills, then mollies/capsules/pures/wafers for the people going for thegirls n stuff...yall going for the wrong reasons. and if you think norcal raves are dope, socal raves are even better. ive been to hella norcal raves andlately, the scene down in socal isss wayyy better. heard lovevolution wasnt that great, many ppl complained saying house/electro in the main room wasn'tthat good and that the trance room was better..trance should always be in the main room. Monster Massive and Together As One next on my list.

Originally Posted by khoalabear

just got back from the afterparty, deadmau5 was the best set hands down.
Heard he was terrible and played the same intro as etd.Pop...
eyes.gif
lol. Still wish I went though...

i some how ended up at poleng then mezzanine that night. i was not ready for the party at mezzanine but i had fun.

Back
Top Bottom