LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Nice Ride. That thing got a Hemi?

Not getting this pack unless I find someone to split it with. Don't need anymore 14s.

I'll prolly sucker in and end up getting the pack also....i have the money but i really only want ix's...any splitters?....size 11-12?

Nice pick up D !

Was it DS or VNDS ?

Gator i gotta pass on the 9/14 pack we just got a house yesterday so my funds are gone on down payment

No problem Hanhaze. I copped the Carbon Zoom 95s today off of Eastbay today.

Congrats on the home purchase.

New stuff in at the store....you all should stop through saturday, I work 4 to close. We have Levi's 502 denim in. It's the same jeans that came in thelevi pack, just without elephant print. They are really nice and yes we have sizes for normal people.

hey guys just a heads up

we ordered a few brands for summer and fall so far at FOOTWORK here in lexington ( should be a nice summer )

hundreds , bobby fresh , gravis , mighty healthy , new era , blac label .. . we also have a few more brands in the works

feel free to stop buy and politic about kicks , consign , whatever !

hit me up

^^nice whip D$! doin it big, i see!

^dunkaholik, how's the store doing? i need to get back up to lex asap and check you guys out! haven't been to lex lately, because i need to get somework done on my car--but once i do that i should be up there more often--i miss "Lex-Vegas" sometimes...

Well looks like JB has made a liar out of me once more !
I was going to pass, but when i found out i could get the xiv's for 100 shipped, i couldn't pass it up.

LOL it was VNDS Mike!

Well after a very difficult season UK managed to get in somehow, im actually pleased with our draw....Marquette is a guard oriented team and IF they are offfrom 3 they can look Horrendous at times, but with mine and UKs history of luck, they will probably hit 20 3s in the game. If we come to play and arentlackidasical we can win this game....if we do im not to afraid of stanfords big goons either....

UL got a cake walk in the first 2 rounds, if they lose before the sweet 16 i will be amazed. Although i think that is where it ends, i think UT will spank that%+% lol.

My pick to cut down the nets....UCLA

who else got there pack this morning...got mine at finishline st mattys...no line...there pretty nice.
99615346ef7b52acce83f64e4fe9502a8a6d9f7.pjpg
172254049ce43799563a5ff921b79c5972145e0.pjpg
197257743fe487475b0a41e45e9b1f80a96521c.pjpg

^ i havent gotten it yet, i might cave in and buy this week....This pack will be around for a while, i think the II/XX1 pack will sit on shelves for monthswhen it releases.

^yeah there was no line at all this morning...i think a few stores still have some x/xiii packs left...hoping it will be like this for all of them...but whenthe vi/xvii and xi/xii pack come around things might get a little hectic...

Congrats !
It's not easy, and im 30 !
With that said, it's the best experience and feeling in the world. My mom was 16 when she had me, i don't see how she done it.
I know at 16 i doubt i would have been ready.
My suggestion would be get your partying out of the way and get plenty of sleep.
Oh yeah, kids are expensive, so your kick game will suffer ! Mine has

Man joe thats crazy but congrats! If my gf told me she was pregnant I would ##!* a brick. I got too much to worry about right now and that would put a hugespeed bump in my life. I hope it all works out....you better get as much kicks as you can this year.

Thanks all...i dont know if 100% ready honestly...but i have alot of people supporting me...i dont party really anyway Han haha...Im hella scared but all inall im pretty siked!

Congradulations!! I'm 28 with 2 boys (8 &4), they can be a hand full sometimes, but I wouldn't know what I would do without them. And likeeveryone else said, get your partying and sleep NOW!!

On a side note, if anyone knows where I can find a super nintendo and/or N64 with the box, please let me know.

Wow...Good luck Ponr. Fatherhood is great adventure for sure. I was 20 when my 1st daughter was born. I'm glad to hear your gonna have a lot of support,thats good to know you have family behind you.

Back
Top Bottom