LOUISVILLE, KY heads

i hope thers no tribal design....and i REALLY hope we stick with the system of dress styling. Cant stand the loose looking bball jerseys anymore....looks to 1990 @#$ to me now lol.

but its gonna be really hard to out do what we have now, and i highly doubt we out do our black unis we wore last season....best of all time by far.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

The new Uni's are gonna have the tribal designs like Duke and Team USA had.

Not doubting you but what are your sources for this info? I know several people pretty high up in Athletics and some other reputable sources here in Lex and that's not what I'm hearing........

Just info I've heard from people in Lexington. I know a few people in the athletic department that have internships due to their majors.Not saying it's 100% confirmed but just what I've been told.

Late, but yes that store under the train tracks is Self Conscious.

I am THE ChiTown tour guide from Cincy ha. The well known spots are all overrated IMO. Gotta find those ones in the hood, ummm yes!

^^^ Yeah I think the ones in the hood are like City Sports or something like that. Maybe even a few athlete's foots. Not positive.

All right fella's I got some additional updates on the uniforms from a few individuals with ties within the UK program. This news doesn't exactly make sense to me, but it's what I've been told, so.....

The uniforms will not be Lebron, but they will be just a new Nike uniform. I don't know if they are system uniforms or not. They are supposed to have the tribal stuff on the back. Apparently it is supposed to have hints and references in it to the UK program. The hope was to have the jerseys and wear them in the Vandy game, but something was off in the tribal and they were sent back to Nike(maybe they scratched the whole tribal thing, and that's what people are referring to above, I haven't been told that I'm just drawing conclusions off of what I have been told). The only thing coming back from the current uniform is the waistband with the 7 title years and the blank year for the next title, other than that everything is supposed to be changed.

Also the LBJ shoe is not a hit with the players. I don't know if anyone noticed, and they may have said it on TV I don't know, but Bledsoe came out in the Lebrons against Ole Miss and switched b/c the entire sole came off his shoe during game play. Wall is asking to get a Kobe IV in the blue and white colorway, and there is talk of the team getting a new Hyperdunk not Hyperize to wear at the Tennessee game.

All this info is confusing to me, and at times doesn't make sense so I dont know. But all my info comes from people either on the UK payroll or an intern for the program, so I'm taking it as the truth.

Just wanted to pass along what I'm hearing.

man if those lebrons dont release....i know for a fact they feel better than those flimsy *$% hyperize....

Good post, nice info. Keep it coming. Crazy about the UK Lebron's. SMH at Wall wanting Kobe's. Must be nice to be able to pick what shoes and special make ups you want for a shoe in college.

Crazy though none the less.

Thanks Brum

Why shake your head at him? If I was in his position I'd be trying to get a PE in EVERY shoe, including Jordans.
smokin.gif

I think my comment about John Wall may be getting taken a little out of context, he's not asking for a PE of the Kobe's or anything, he just wants the Kobe IV, like you can get on sale on Eastbay right now, in white and blue.

You can also ID the Kobe IV too, that's what a bunch of players in the NBA and also NCAA are wearin, look at duke in particular just saw last week and half the team was wearing the Kobe Wall prolly wants. But there must be something wrong with just those PE lebrons because I haven't heard of any other complaints from them. In fact an Ole' Miss player was wearin the White and Navy pair and i'm sure he had to go out and get those himself. idk thats just all my opinion this Lebron just seems to be the premiere shoe to play in thats not a jordan.

Just seen sum heartbreaking news on theshoegame.com.  Says that the Copper Foams will be delayed indefinitely from their February 13th release date.  Hope that they dont take too long to release em.

Anybody else not feelin this ******--?

I actually LOVE this news. Gives me time to get my money straight. The motorsport 6 and lebrons are going to kill me this weekend and the foams next weekend wasn't helping.

Quoted from the Foamposite Thread

heres the deal..

this weekend is all-star weekend EVERYONE knows this, Nike/Jordan brand usually around this time releases either a signature jordan or a nike basketball sneaker correlating to all-star weekend, Nike effed up big time because now, no one wants ANY all star weekend sneaker, hyperizes, lebrons af1's etc EVERYONE wants these foams..

now penny, for some time now has NEVER released a shoe on all-star weekend, hell, hes never even had an all-star shoe, so now penny wants MORE money than his contract originally states because all of the hype behind these releasing and releasing them on all star weekend..

NIke does not want to give this clown more money just off strength that the !%*!$ BARELY brings money in lol, so how they gonna extend a contract for ONE effin shoe? penny is a joke, all his shoes this past year have sat on shelves (excluding the royal 1/2 cents) the atlantic colorway was just restocked in certain spots and they were supposed to be sooo limited..

so until, Nike and penny reach an agreement these will not be dropping..

it has nothing to do with a snow storm or anything else..

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Fine with me, more time to save more money[/font]

^ Thats BS. Nike owns the patent to the Penny shoe for life. All the numbers would have been worked out way in advance.

I don't see why they still wouldn't do it.. its not like he can sue them over something legitimate.. so I dont think thats a solid reason not to release them.. but who knows.. anywho, check the sig and hook a dude up with a bump and legit check! thanks in advance fellas!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I actually LOVE this news. Gives me time to get my money straight. The motorsport 6 and lebrons are going to kill me this weekend and the foams next weekend wasn't helping.

What local spots are getting the motorsports vi this weekend?  And which lebrons are you talkin bout?

Originally Posted by sunnsupreme

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

What local spots are getting the motorsports vi this weekend?  And which lebrons are you talkin bout?
Deveroes has them in, I am going to be trying Eastbay and NDC at midnight as well. And the LeBrons I want are the All Star Game LeBrons.

yeah i highly doubt it has anything to do with penny himself....they would have never produced the shoe in the 1st place.

anybody know of anywhere that got the Bruce Lee Kobe's in louisville or atleast a spot i can phone order from? they said they are urban account only release, no niketowns at all..

Back
Top Bottom