louis ck's new stand up special , came back like jordan

kind of stealing from bill burr but whatever

Last edited:
The whole special was great. Louis is probably my favorite comic that's still actually doing stand up right now

What did he steal from Bill Burr specifically?

(Im a huge fan of both and cant recall anything that sounded familiar)

Anyone else notice how he started this special pretty clean for the most part, and even silly at times...before transitioning into the vulgar and hilarious Louie we all know?

it was kinda meh/not bad but not something to write home about..... i can see where someone would say him and bill burr are kinda similiar...in the delivery...the build up to rant....the kinda calm monotone then BAMM in your face vulgar tirades. Especially on this special...but overall he was cool. Especially when you consider not to many ppl are really doing full fledge specials anymore.

What did he steal from Bill Burr specifically?

(Im a huge fan of both and cant recall anything that sounded familiar)
billy freckle face has touched on the "let the weak die and mother nature take its course" on his podcast/standup

and the whole iphone/asian sweatshop workers etc. not highway robbery by any means but its very similar to

dennis leary spinning off bill hicks material...

His latest stand up is wild!

Dude pushed every sensitive subject you can think of!

It is not for the weak.

Yeah, 2017 is hilarious. That **** was offensive as hell and that's my kind of humor. Mad funnier than the Chappelle joints that dropped

Delivery is too average. this dude is poor man's bill burr.

Louis CK is miles ahead of Bill Burr. The guy can do it all.
I dunno man. Burr is a master of delivery and timing and voice inflection. Felt like Louie was just talking up there.

It was definitely funny and he held no punches. Something just felt kind of off about it, though. Maybe it was the fact that dude wore a suit.:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, when he walked out in a suit I thought it was a joke. Thought he would rip it off or something. Never seen him in one, maybe that was the joke.

Louis CK has been on a steady decline for the past 5 years, I think he has too much on his plate to maintain the quality of his first few specials.

Bill Burr has definitely surpassed him at this point. I've seen them both live, seen all of their specials...Bill is naturally more funny.

this special was hilarious :lol:

what year is it ?

3 ... but i'm 28 .. :rofl:

hate to say it but i laughed way more and harder with this than chappelle's . both are great but this one is awesome :smokin

Had this on in the background​ while I was doing work and thought it was boring compared to his others. Maybe I'll actually watch it.

Weaker than his last special and most definitely not touching Chappelles specials. Like not at all.

Back
Top Bottom