LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Good questions Eric.....

And Crazy, now that it sunk in for a few minutes, the ending was pretty good. I just wish it wouldn't have been Juliet I guess. Just think how it wouldhave been if Kate was the one we thought was dead...

And how/why did Jacob go out so easily and without a fight??

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Their plane should theoretically now not crash on the island...
Therefore they will never have had to leave the island in Season 3
So then it never would have bene necessary to turn the wheel & move the island/get it unstuck in time
Meaning that there would be no more time jumps... so nobody would be in danger of dying... so the O6 wouldnt need to come back to the island
Since they never came back to the island... they would never have gotten the idea to destroy the pocket of ElectroMangetic energy in the 1st place
So that means that the pocket of electromagnetic energy would still exist... which would cause their plane to crash all over again
EB, I think you just explained it. That eye we saw looked familiar, and if they go where I think they're going with season 6, it should be interesting for the people who said it looked like Jack had "done this before" in the Pilot.

nerd.gif

I swear to God if that's how the series ends/begins... i will not remember this show in a positive light... that would just be horrible...i'll seriously be incredibly upset if that's how it ends up happening...

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

That was AWESOME. Best season finale yet. Juliet just saved the damn island (I hope). Can't believe ol' dude in the cabin wasn't actually Jacob. Plus, that means Christian isn't Christian, and he's definitely bad.
that was complete garbage...

just think about it like this:

So then it never would have bene necessary to turn the wheel & move the island/get it unstuck in time
Meaning that there would be no more time jumps... so nobody would be in danger of dying... so the O6 wouldnt need to come back to the island
Since they never came back to the island... they would never have gotten the idea to destroy the pocket of ElectroMangetic energy in the 1st place
So that means that the pocket of electromagnetic energy would still exist... which would cause their plane to crash all over again

That my friends is a paradox... they said there were no paradoxes... somebody needs to explain this

None of that has happened yet. How's someone gonna explain your own theory? they left it at "wait and see" basically.

my main complaint is that that creates a paradox... the writers have stated that there are no paradoxes... hence the explanation

Now i gotta wait a whole pregnancy to find out who these dudes are, why they can't kill each other, why they want to kill each other, and why it seeminglytook 100s of years and Benjamin Linus to do it.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Yo my tv froze right when locke kicked jacob in the fire what happened after that and before they flashed to juliet in the hole?
bump

I'm pretty sure the next scene after the confrontation between "Locke" and "Jacob" was the Juliet scene where she wakes up alive, andpounds the bomb with the rock until we fade to white.

That was AWESOME. Best season finale yet. Juliet just saved the damn island (I hope). Can't believe ol' dude in the cabin wasn't actually Jacob. Plus, that means Christian isn't Christian, and he's definitely bad.

That my friends is a paradox... they said there were no paradoxes... somebody needs to explain this
youre thinking about it wrong, this is in the past, 1977.....the swan is destroyed, which means desmond doesnt have to press the button, whichmeans the plane doesnt crash and everyone lands in LA.....if they destroyed it, they wouldnt have to have the idea of destroying the pocket.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Good questions Eric.....

And Crazy, now that it sunk in for a few minutes, the ending was pretty good. I just wish it wouldn't have been Juliet I guess. Just think how it would have been if Kate was the one we thought was dead...

And how/why did Jacob go out so easily and without a fight??
This entire episode Jacob seemed like the most easy going dude in the history of the world. I dunno why, but he never seemed like he would harmanyone. I mean he definitely didn't give ANY sort of fight though your right.

The rest of the island is RIGHT outside the statue. So what the hell happens next? What ARE "Locke's" motives?

Anybody ready to see Walt DO WORK next season?

DEAD is DEAD.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm like semi sad if the real Locke is dead though slgsdjjd
frown.gif
laugh.gif

With everything else going on this for some reason didn't register to me.....MY HOMEBOY LOCKE IS DEAD!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Not confirmed yet but early translation is that Richard said "he who would save us all"...

WHAT LIES IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE?

HE WHO WOULD SAVE US ALL

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

i never understood why they threw the hydrogen bomb down, i ain't no science major,but last time i checked the laws of thermo dyanmics states energy can neither be created nor destroyed but only transfered......so that was kind of pointless to me
thats the 1st @!%%*$! law at that
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want them to explain the Egyptian connection. What's good with Jacob in the tomb weaving Egyptian prints? And where'd the big Egyptian statuecome from in the first damn place?

I don't care about the characters anymore because honestly this show is starting to irk the hell out of me. They just need to explain this Egyptianconnect. Then I can quit watching.

Yall are so gullible if you believe if the H-Bomb will in fact do what Dan/Jack thinks it will do. It's clear as day that it WAS SUPPOSE to happen becauseIT ALWAYS HAPPENED THAT WAY. That should've been clear once you saw Chang get his hand effed up. The bomb isn't going to stop the hatch from beingbuilt, it IS the Incident(the name of this ep). They won't be landing in LAX, they'll most likely be time traveling to another time most likely totheir present since I think the creators said the time travel steez is done with for the most part.

Anybody claiming to be disappointed because they think the writers created a paradox are gonna be looking stupid next year when the losties end up somewherenear the Temple being chased by Smokey in the season 6 premier
pimp.gif

EDIT - I'm about to watch this again Midwest time then all over again West coast time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chuuuch

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Yo my tv froze right when locke kicked jacob in the fire what happened after that and before they flashed to juliet in the hole?
bump

I'm pretty sure the next scene after the confrontation between "Locke" and "Jacob" was the Juliet scene where she wakes up alive, and pounds the bomb with the rock until we fade to white.
ok i thought i missed something in the 15-30 secs between the time locke kicks jacob and they show juliet

Remember when smokey tried to take Locke down that hole???

Don't know what it means, but it means something.....or at least provides some sort of connection...i think
laugh.gif

Jacob is definitely good.

Smokie is definitely bad. Which means that Locke isn't %%$*
roll.gif
Son hasbeen manipulated this entire time. Just like Ben. Nobody is %%$* except for Richard (outside of Jacob and other dude).

So people think thats not really Locke...is that why Alana was like we got a bigger problem then we originally thought...Like someone else was Locke and wasgoing to mess over the island?

Who are these new people?

Someones gotta take them out, there real annoying.

Also, season 6, gotta be Sawyer's revenge. I can only think of how the show ultimately can end and just leave us all in question mode. I'm almost likepreparing to be driven crazy about the series finale.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

youre thinking about it wrong, this is in the past, 1977.....the swan is destroyed, which means desmond doesnt have to press the button, which means the plane doesnt crash and everyone lands in LA.....if they destroyed it, they wouldnt have to have the idea of destroying the pocket.
yes... but since they destroyed the pocket... they never would have gone to the island at all... they never would have left the island(becausethey never went to it)... they never would have come back to the island... they never would have jumped back in time...

that is called a paradox... i actually beleive that more specificially its an ontological paradox...

So if dude at the beginning can take over someone's body, who the hell is Christian? Maybe it could of been the same dude, but how could he of been twoplaces at once when Sun/Lupidus traveled to the Dharmaville? They met Christian first correct? Then "Locke" came up with Ben.

Confused.

Back
Top Bottom