LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Locke's mom was hit by a car, which basically resulted in the birth of John Locke.

HUH?

And...

Walt was on that plane.
I don't know how, but that's what I'm feeling.

How is Desmond going to get back to the island?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

naw that's dude behind the counter, its this guy

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0846548/http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0846548/

shows dude was in season 3 ep 16.
Nope.

This episode was titled 316. This guy is new....

?
nerd.gif

So, whats up with Jin having that van and a Dharma jumpsuit? Did the O6 end up in the 70's? Where's the other half of the O6?

But I really wanna know why Jin has that van and Dharma jumpsuit. He working for them back in time? Or is he on some Daniel tip just pretending to be a part ofthe Dharma group?

Oh damn 316 was the title of tonights ep? either way, that's the dude. The name "Caesar" got me thinking about ancient egypt and rome again.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

bens an interesting dude...i wouldnt mind hanging out with him
laugh.gif
I'd never be able to trust a dude like Ben. I wouldn't care what kind of bargaining chip this dude has. There's no way he'd get meto do anything.

I absolutely loved this episode tonight...best episode centering on the off-island characters yet.

Questions that arose for me are:

How did Sayid and Hurley end up on the plane?

Why was Ben's face bloody and why in the world did anyone (ESPECIALLY JACK) not ask him about it?!

What happened to Kate and what did she do with Aaron? She seems like a different person.

Does Desmond also have to come back to the island? My theory is that he will end up back there.

Observations:

I thought it was not only interesting that Jack appeared after returning to the island in the Jungle but also that 3 of the special captives (Jack, Hurley, andKate) by the Others at the end of Season 2 were separated from everyone else on the plane.

I think Jacks Grandfather knows about the Island based on his vague reference to "they will never find me." The conversation between the two stoodout as too important to me.

I also thought it was very interesting how Ben once again manipulated Jack to talk about Locke. Ben seems to be very Jealous when people other than himself aregiven certain information. For example when Locke talked to Jacob.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I absolutely loved this episode tonight...best episode centering on the off-island characters yet.

Questions that arose for me are:

How did Sayid and Hurley end up on the plane?

Why was Ben's face bloody and why in the world did anyone (ESPECIALLY JACK) not ask him about it?!

What happened to Kate and what did she do with Aaron? She seems like a different person.

Does Desmond also have to come back to the island? My theory is that he will end up back there.

Observations:

I thought it was not only interesting that Jack appeared after returning to the island in the Jungle but also that 3 of the special captives (Jack, Hurley, and Kate) by the Others at the end of Season 2 were separated from everyone else on the plane.

I think Jacks Grandfather knows about the Island based on his vague reference to "they will never find me." The conversation between the two stood out as too important to me.

I also thought it was very interesting how Ben once again manipulated Jack to talk about Locke. Ben seems to be very Jealous when people other than himself are given certain information. For example when Locke talked to Jacob.
a lot of those questions are still unanswered

but i think ben might have possibly gotten hurley out of jail somehow(how he got the blood)? i dont know, im just throwin it out there..i know someone wouldprobably come up with a better theory
laugh.gif

^sir how did you catch up already?
were'nt you just on season 3?
keep on messin around you gonna end up like Charlotte

Originally Posted by Gmills23

^sir how did you catch up already?
were'nt you just on season 3?
keep on messin around you gonna end up like Charlotte
working grave yard shift as security guard..

i have A LOT of time
laugh.gif

I'm going to see next weeks episode on Friday, but this is what I've been told so far...

Spoiler [+]
Walt will be back for episode 7, along with Christian Shepard

vaguely remember hearing a theory about all og the main characters parents being powerful like widmore and possible dharma ties? can anyone re up that theory

After sleeping on it, show was a pretty good one last night. I think I'm just used to on-island stuff more this season.

Couple questions going thru my head......

How did Hurley get out of Jail? Maybe they found out (from Ben) that it was Sayid and not Hurley who killed those people?

I wonder if Lapidus is on the island? It was funny when he said "Wait a second, we're not going to Guam, are we?"
laugh.gif

How did the O6 integrate with Dharma? If flight 316 crashed in 2007, why are they back in time? Unless when Locke moved the wheel, the plane was over theisland and it skipped back to that time, taking the O6 also?

And again....Who would have ever thought we would be at this point, from the pilot episode?!?!?!

Next couple weeks should be really good.... Locke don't let me down!!!!

This is all cyclical. The first plane crash was for some other people to return to the island. They were pulled from the plane in a time flash and disappeared into God knows when. Now the same thing is happening all over, and the people that were chasing Locke, Sawyer and them in the boat before were the people who crashed in real time?
I like that.

Frank looking like Miami Vice w/o the beard.
roll.gif

Desmond is that dude as is Ben. 2 favorite people with Sayid trailing as I do not know how or why he was arrested.

All I care about anymore really is the smoke monster. Thing was showing some muscle last episode. I need to look at it frame by frame.

Jacks pappy knew what was up while they were meeting. He has been there. The whole family has been there. They have a timeshare or something.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

is it safe to say that ben murked Penny?

The way they showed him by the boats it seems that's what they want us to think.

I don't think that's what happened..... but that would be absolutely CRAZY if he did kill Des & Penny.

Some questions:
Why didn't Jack's eyes dilate like they did in the first episode?
What's the relationship between Eloise Hawkins and Widmore?

For everyone asking about how Hurley got out of jail, I thought it was covered an episode or two ago that Ben had someone who got him out correct? Is everyonemissing something or did I just notice that?
laugh.gif

I guess this is pretty obvious, but I think that the reason they have gone back in time on the island is because that's where the other 815ers have endedup through the whole time jumping phase. It wouldn't make sense for them to go to the current time when they wouldn't be on the island with them. Butif the whole point was for them to go back to end up time warping, then why/how in the hell are they going to get back to the 2000's? Hmm.

I thought it was a really good episode. I was sitting wide eyed like Ben for much of the show. I agree way to many commercials.
Went to bed thinking about Lost.

I agree this seems cyclical. Everyone is either a vital piece or a filler. Or at least looks like a filler.
I think Charlie told Hurley. Thats why he was carrying the guitar.
Sayid i think had political amnesty and part of that was to help them fight terrorism. He might have violated that, Ben might have snitched.
I think the Marshal that has him in custody is taking the place of Ana lucia. A female law enforcement officer that survived, not the marshal that
had kate. I dont remember him serving any big role might be wrong.
That guy that spoke to Jack, the yet to be named "middle eastern" was definitely in a previous episode involving Sayid. Im going to watch each sayidfocused episode to find it. LOL

Christian made the "sacrifice" and got Jack on the plane the last time. From the way that tonights episode
opened we were right that this is probably Jacks 3rd trip to the island at least. He got snatched and put safely in the jungle in the show pilot.
Which would be his "2nd" trip. And then last night episode the way hes layed out would be his "3rd'.

I think John went to see Widmore because he met him in 1954 and knew that Widmore would remember him.
But im just thinking out loud. I love to talk about this show. But I dont know anyone out side of NT that watches
it and takes it seriously.

I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't feel as if Jack has been to the island before. There's a lot of stuff to where you could use that as anangle, but I just don't buy it...

So wait when was Jack's first trip to the island quik?

Also like I stated last night the people in the plane needed to re-create the original(or maybe not) crash. I think there has been alot of role switches.

Locke--->Christian
Jack---->Locke
Sayid---->Kate
Unknown Arabic/Indian guy--->Ana Lucia (supposedly)
Ben---->Charlie

Maybe that is why Ben went to the bathroom sort of how Charlie did in the original crash to recreate it to the best of their abilities.

And I don't think Lapidus being on the plane is a coincidence I think Hawking has a role in that.

Back
Top Bottom