LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

"i take that back"
laugh.gif

eek.gif
That water bottle... is it from the plane crash that brings Jack and Kate and the rest back to the island?!
eek.gif
Sorry if I'm way off, I missed somedetails...

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

eek.gif
That water bottle... is it from the plane crash that brings Jack and Kate and the rest back to the island?!
eek.gif
Sorry if I'm way off, I missed some details...

that would mean Juliet just bodied one of em.

Come on we knew it had to be the Claires mom.

The question is does she have proof that Aaron isnt Kates. Or is she going on mothers or should I say grandmothers intuition.

Whos shooting though?

True, but there would've been ~200 on the plane, and fewer than 10 of them matter. The smoke monster will take care of them eventually if Julietdoesn't.

how the scene on the other boat played out in my head "we've got to stop ourselves before we get___(to some danger)"

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

What you mean?

Nobody was saying that. Everybody had Ben as the one behind it...
laugh.gif

So Ben is the one who is behind the whole Aaron & Kate business. But what is his agenda behind doing this, why is it necessary for gettingthem back to the island

Rousseau's team!!!!!!!!!!!

oh %$@#. we are seeing the entire history of the island play out in front of us. but who was the guy they pulled onto their raft. i couldnt make out his face.somebody has to know who he is tho

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

What you mean?

Nobody was saying that. Everybody had Ben as the one behind it...
laugh.gif
So Ben is the one who is behind the whole Aaron & Kate business. But what is his agenda behind doing this, why is it necessary for getting them back to the island

i already told you kate didnt want to go any were let alone back to the island, only reason she would have to run is cuz somebody was tryin to getaaron make her run to the ones she turth most

Back
Top Bottom